Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

x52 flight control system

marok Guest

Hey everyone I am going to be getting the x52 flight control system in about 3 days cant wait lol. but I do have a few questions, first off, it has a LED screen whats it for is it usfull dose it take batterys? lol. sorry I just had to ask lol. and if you guys have anything to say about the x52 flight control system please share.

Thhanks
BB

marok Guest

hey guys sorry if someone could move this to the hardware forums that would be great lol. sorry I was looking at this forum and accidently posted here.

Sorry
BB

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Naw doesn't need batteries, and you don't have to plug it in besides the USB. It gets all its power from the USB that it needs.

I love mine. Smile And many others here feel the same.

marok Guest

OK great but what is the led desplay for? what dose it tell you?

Thanks I plan on getting mine in about 4 days lol.

BB

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

The time, you can set it to different styles of time, like GMT, your local time in either standard style or military style, which is nice since your clocks in FS are never normal. Smile It tells you what setting your are using for your controls, tells you what the button does when you push it, and you can use it as a timer also.

marok Guest

Really? cool that will be handy lol. where do you guys reccomend me getting it at? I was thinking amazon but I am not sure yet.

Thanks
BB

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Not sure if your in the US or not but I just got mine at best buy. I didn't want to wait for it so I paid a lil more. Wink