SearchSearch 

i just dont undrestand people

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

I was on my way to work this morning on my bike. And it’s a busy road. And I saw this dog, a big dog that looked so thin. It ran right in front of me. Now me being me had to do something. It’s an animal and I love all animals. And I found where the dog lived. So I went to the home but no on in. I just don’t get it... if you going to have an animal any animal you must look after it love it as i loved my dog. Well I can hold my head up and say I never treat an animal in that way. I did phone the RSPCA they say they will send someone round. Hum... will they?

Cheers Simon.

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its a damn hard reality... 😞 ❗ ❗ ❗

its me liam Guest

that happened to me a while ago with a pheasant my mum was driving i was on my way to a footie match and i felt so sorry for it because i was having a good time but the bad thing was that it didn't die when we hit it it was still alive so it suffered to its death i know there was nothing i could have done but i felt awful for the next few couple of days but you will det over this give it a couple of weeks dont worry all things like this happen.
Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

simon123 wrote:

I was on my way to work this morning on my bike. And it’s a busy road. And I saw this dog, a big dog that looked so thin. It ran right in front of me. Now me being me had to do something. It’s an animal and I love all animals. And I found where the dog lived. So I went to the home but no on in. I just don’t get it... if you going to have an animal any animal you must look after it love it as i loved my dog. Well I can hold my head up and say I never treat an animal in that way. I did phone the RSPCA they say they will send someone round. Hum... will they?

Cheers Simon.

Well, i am glad you call them, but at least ther in UK, the do control all that kind of stuff, here in Mexico we all can see that if you call, one of two; they will never apear, and two they will get the dog or any animal and sacrifice it. 😞
Any way i am a pet owner and i feel bad for them, i can not stand the fact they are not treated well. And i think what will my dog feel like when i get Argentina in July vacations, one month out of home will make the poor pet crazy. Embarassed