Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how do i install dnloaded craft to fs2004 plz

Pro Member Trainee
deathdealer Trainee

im new to fs 2004 and need some advice on how to put the proper folders in the right place i used to know how on cfs2 but have forgoten. thats what happens when you get old lol.
however as a real time commercial pilot flying heavy jets (dc8s) ill be willing to swap tips and give advice on how to handle them

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Have a look at this thread

how to install aircraft in FS

Regards,

Steve

Pro Member Trainee
deathdealer Trainee

thanx again

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

So what's it like flying the DC-8?? 😉

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
deathdealer Trainee

the dc8 is the very first heavy jet produced, and the designers thoufgt be cause its so big and heavy we will make it fly big and heavy, so the controls have a lag to them built in. they did away with the lag on the 10 and its like flying a car with power steering, lol not the 8 tho, its contol is slow and heavy . but whats it like lol . hell they pay me, and id do it for free. all heavy jets, are flown on auto but now and then the auto is broken and then its a workout

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

So what airline did you work for??

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I need to go dig up my Patrick Smith link again. He piloted (well, was second officer on) a cargo DC8 and managed to blow up the toilet by dumping a block of dry ice down it.

Apparently a DC8 can survive the destruction of a toilet, but I can't imagine it smelled very good 😂

Pro Member Trainee
deathdealer Trainee

i flew for air transport international, my last revanue flight was to kigali rawanda with 185000 lbs of un relief, back when they were killin and eatin each other, then flowers and green beens from nyrobi to amsterdam.
empty acroos the pond and that was the end . now i fly fs 2004 and am gettin the hang of it, but the damn concorde i installed dont want to land. lol. well not 1 i can walk away from yet

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

😳 I'll bet you've got some stories to tell!!

👍