Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Liono's Spartan

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Thanks to DaveC and his wonderfull work.

Works like a dream Dave.

Thanks again.

Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Excellent!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great shots Liono Wink

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

That looks good, now don't scratch the paint....... Laughing

Just a thought, if all or any members multifly together, will we see each others legends. I think not! But anyone out there know for sure? Guess we'll see the main common paint styling only.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

KenTel wrote:

Just a thought, if all or any members multifly together, will we see each others legends. I think not! But anyone out there know for sure? Guess we'll see the main common paint styling only.

If you multyfly you will see (as you say) the default version unless you have everyone else's version (textures) loaded on your machine.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

RadarMan wrote:

KenTel wrote:

If you multyfly you will see (as you say) the default version unless you have everyone else's version (textures) loaded on your machine.

Radar

.....and before anyone suggests painting an AI fleet of Flyaway Flying Club a/c, the answer is - not in the near future. It is a thought though - imagine the whole fleet of FFC taking off from the same airport at 2 minute intervals. Wink It would need a very knowledgeable AI planner

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

First off, have received and downloaded the texture file. Thank You Davec for your time, enterprise (Apologies to RDM & Liono), and kindness. Have yet to unzip and apply, will do so ASAP.

Now I have a small amount of experience of hosting Multiplay, so if any 'FlyAway Flyer' is interested I'll try and set it going ASAP. Unfortunately this coming weekend I'm engaged in another activity, so unless I can set it up before Friday night, I will have to leave it until next week.

If someone else is willing to host I may be able to advise.

HTHs

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Liono. hope you'll excuse me for using your topic, didn't know whether to start another, thought maybe not!

Anyway, Thanks again Davec, brilliant.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Brilliant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy