Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Ilyushin Il-62M VIM Airlines V1.03. For the Russian fans

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

complete package with model, panel and basic soundset. Comes with Captain, Copilot and Navigator panel, authentic Russian Navigation System NV-PB, I-21 Inertial Navigation System, KLN-90B GPS, Weather radar, custom autopilot, many unique features like continuous Flaps, authentic Reverse Thrust control, landing gear tail support, custom elevator and stabilizer handling, Joystick Setup device, Flight data recorder

Download link Arrow Ilyushin Il-62M VIM Airlines V1.03

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Cool! What happens when you press the "Lower Tail-Hook" Button? Does the back tire come down?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Excellect shots Thumbs Up!

It's nice to see some russian jets for once Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Great shots Thumbs Up!

Interesting tail strike prevention in the last shot - an interesting feature Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

These pics took a long time to load, but they sure are worth it.

I love the Russian planes, especially this Ilyushin because I got a poster of it from Airliner World last year Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I am certainly going to download that. I flew on one from Moscow to Stockholm. I thought it was a great plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

many planes have the wheel on the rear, though few in flightsim have it animated. i know a few do Wink

excellent shots and an excellent subject Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Liono -
Had downloaded the Ilyushin a wee while ago and had done some doodling with it - stripped it bare for repainting, and this is far as I got - thought you might be interested. Was disappointed that the doors didn't open - or did I just not find the right keys (shift E 1/2/3/4/etc don't do anything)