Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Im lost and unsure what to do. What do i do?

D151 Guest

I wish to train to become a pilot but my perants say its impossible and are preventing me from training. You see i live with my perants and i cant move out since i have no money. I planed to work at an airfield so i can earn my training but my perants are demanding money of me and if i refuse they may kick me out. Im stuck and in need of help. I feel traped and lost. I wish to be FREE!! but have nowhere to go. I am unable to train. I feel unfree and unhappy and very lost. They dont seem to care about my flight training or my future career of a pilot. I said i could do my training and then work for money soon after and so i would pay them but they want money now...what should i do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You could...

1) Get a different job not related to aviation to make ends meet i.e. pay your parents / save for your flight training and then quit when you have the money you need.

2) Try to get into a sponsorship scheme where airlines accept people to begin their flight training, which they pay for - meanwhile you could work and pay your parents - but it depends on your age, location and qualifications.

Hope it all works out for you 😉

D151 Guest

It would probably work...but i would have to wait for over a year before i can come anywhere near to piloting. If i worked at an airfield it would cost nothing and i can start my training right away and i would be a pilot in alot sorter time. Im still in crap. Anyway theres a job shortige over here. Im still stuck 😞

D151 Guest

AHH! Finaly problem sorted. Ive managed to fix it. I am able to pay my perants and have half prise for my training. No need of help. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

D151 wrote:

AHH! Finaly problem sorted. Ive managed to fix it. I am able to pay my perants and have half prise for my training. No need of help. 😀

Glad to hear its sorted 😉

Good luck! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Good that you sorted it out. 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Glad to see you got it figured out. But for future reference its spelled "Parents".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

since im 13 i cant get a job but my whole family will sponcer my training all that has to happen now is to contact the pilot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Good to hear that.
I am glad for you. 🙂

Solotwo wrote:

Glad to see you got it figured out. But for future reference its spelled "Parents".

For future reference, it is 'spelt'. 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Your from the UK, in the US we use spelled. Also while not whilst. Different countries different spelling and pronunciation.
The world is different.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Your from the UK, in the US we use spelled. Also while not whilst. Different countries different spelling and pronunciation.
The world is different.

Radar

It's you're

😂

Sorry

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

The world is different.

Radar

It's you're

😂

Sorry

You are right. 😀

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great stuff boys 👏

Keep it up!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

🙄 🙄

😂 😂