Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Problem FS2004

Pro Member Trainee
Arul Dass (arulu) Trainee

I am having the same problem. Could not start FS2004. It quits. I tried every methods both Microsoft knowledge base & in the forum. Nothing seems to be working. I am frustrated. Help please!!!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

try completely removing it from your computer

girik9 Guest

FS 2004 is incompatible with Internet Explorer 7 BETA. Uninstall this if you have it.

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks. Yes I installed the new IE 7 Beta version. I will uninstall it and try FS2004.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

ummmm....I hav IE7 Beta 2 installed and FS still works fine Confused

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

ummmm....I hav IE7 Beta 2 installed and FS still works fine Confused

Could be that oleacc.dll issue (or whatever it's called). Someone here should be able to tell OP how to deal with that.

I know that IE7 blew up FS9 on my PC, so I uninstalled it. But I hadn't found this place or the advice about that DLL file.

Pro Member Trainee

Yes friend, it works. After uninstalling IE7,FS2004 starts normal. Great. By the way I am having another problem. When I uninstall FS2004 I uninstalled every file and even deleted all files from the registry. Now I want to install the FS9.1 update, it says the update already installed. I checked It is not in at all. Even I checked the scenery, the particular bridges are not there. Can you please help to solve this.

Pro Member Trainee

Why there is no response to my problem. Please because of this, unable to install Traffic 2005.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

arulu wrote:

Why there is no response to my problem. Please because of this, unable to install Traffic 2005.

See if this helps.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2795/flight-simulator-2004-update-v91/#uninstall

Radar