SO ANGRY!!!

flightcheck Guest

I was on a 2.5 hr flight from Broome (YBRM) to Perth (YPPH) in the fokker 100 in the skywest livery 🙂

I was about 20 mins out from my final destination when my game crashed to desktop Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad im so angry!!!! just puts me off doing long flights Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Does anything cause this? can i prevent it from happening?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Is it the first time its happened?

flightcheck Guest

to my knowledge yes, but it would have to happen on a long flight wouldnt it 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If this happens more than one times and especially when you are close to landing try to reduce your screen's resolution.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Whats your pc specs?

spuddi Guest

it could be overheating. try cleaning the dust inside the PC

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Or your computer could also run out of memory.

Pro Member Trainee
wscott52 Trainee

flightcheck wrote:

I was on a 2.5 hr flight from Broome (YBRM) to Perth (YPPH) in the fokker 100 in the skywest livery 🙂

I was about 20 mins out from my final destination when my game crashed to desktop Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad im so angry!!!! just puts me off doing long flights Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Does anything cause this? can i prevent it from happening?

I know it's a pain but have you ever thought about saving the flight every once in a while? Mine doesn't crash but it's basiclally default except for a few payware planes.

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

I found out that cleaning the dust out of the heatsink etc can help your pc stay so much cooler and it stopped my fs2k4 from crashing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

VERY nice sig Jamier ❗ ❗

...although i'm sure ive seen that pic before Idea 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

That has happened to me once. It wasn't a long flight, but it was my most perfect flight I ever had, and being dead straight in line with the runway, the screen went black and the computer restarted. That's why nowadays I use the increase in simulation rate. It isn't very good coz it's unrealistic but is the only way i can reach my destination quicker. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...