Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Trump 727

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Does anyone have my Trump 727 on their computer? If so, could they send it to me? I deleted it off my computer - I wanted to update it. AVSIM no longer has the file.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Does anyone have my Trump 727 on their computer? If so, could they send it to me? I deleted it off my computer - I wanted to update it. AVSIM no longer has the file.

Nice to hear from you again - hope you get your old Trump repaint - I actually downloaded it to check out your repainting!!! Wink - it was good - but I lost it in a computer change!!! Rolling Eyes

Be happy!!
Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Chris102 wrote:

Nice to hear from you again - hope you get your old Trump repaint - I actually downloaded it to check out your repainting!!! Wink - it was good - but I lost it in a computer change!!! Rolling Eyes

Be happy!!
Cheers

Dave, It's great to hear from you!
I took a little break from FS and Fly Away. I came back about 3 weeks ago. I just re-started my repainting. Right now I'm working on a package of campaign planes.

I've seen some screenshots of your recent work, and I must say it looks great!

I still can't find my Trump repaint. Crying or Very sad

-Chris