Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Downloading

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

I have tryied downloading files from different websides but there is this internet download manager thing everytime i try. Please help me 😞 😞 ❓ ❓

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

im sorry this is in this fsx genral forum but this is about fs2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sounds like somewhere, somehow, you have a download manager program on your system. You have to identify and remove the program or find documentation that teaches you to use it. If there is a entry in the start menu for the program, look for a uninstall entry. If not, try looking at the Add/Remove page in the control panel to remove the program. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

if you dont mind can you make yourself clearer please. Im new at this stuff
thanks
DIMITRIOSCOOL[img][/img]

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

The reason why your downloads are being interrupted by an internet download manager is becasue, by the sounds of what you are saying, you have accidently downloaded an internet download manager.

To get rid of it it needs to be uninstalled by the ways CRJCapt has suggested 😉

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

I will try thanks a lot i very much appriciated your help, one more thing, do you know where to get a good free a340-600 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Airbus 340-600
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3438/fsx-aerolineas-argentinas-airbus-a340-600/

Uninstall from start menu:
When you click the START button on the task bar at the bottom of the screen, a menu will open, this menu is the start menu. It lists all of the programs on your computer. As you select a program entry, some programs have another sub-menu with a few more entries. The uninstall entry is often in a sub-menu of the program that you are looking for. Click uninstall and follow prompts.

All programs don't come with an uninstall program. If you don't see one, continue below.

Uninstall from Add/Remove entry:
Click on START button, click on Control Panel. Click on Add/Remove Programs. Click on the program that you want to remove, click Change/Remove button and follow prompts. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

Thanks a lot CRJcaiptain i really appreciate your help

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

Please dont get mad at me but i would just like to know where i could find some good airplanes with their own panels Airbus would be preferable. Any help would be very much apriciated. Again thanks a lot for helping.[list=]

thanks

[/list]