Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

EGMH -> EICK

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

10 Mins into flight: Just taken off from EGMH (Manston) in my FS Passengers Mooney Bravo. I'm bout to turn off seat belt signs as i pass 2000ft and get on my vor to vor course.Flight Should take about 3 hours so ill keep writing here to pas the time.Should get C3 by the end of this flight if all goes well Smile then i can buy a cessna 310 or summin

Last edited by specops-snake on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Good luck with your flight!! Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

30 Mins Into Flight: Quite bad turbulence at 6,500ft might try to climb over it either 7,000 or 7,500. passengers are 9% fear due to turbulence but ill have them on 100% by the time they exit me plane Smile Cruising at 170knots airspeed and 160knots ground speed Sad cause of heavy headwind 350/29 mag.

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

43 Mins Into Flight: Climbed now to 7,500feet no turbulence. Switching to my right fuel tank to keep things nice and even.

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

TWO AND HALF HOURS INTO FLIGHT: 200nm out so I estimate arrival in about 1hour 20 mins. Switching back to my left tank to even my wieght up before landing. Arrival weather looks good (I used the weather link at the top of this forum Smile ) Just about to leave the west coast of england. Passenger satisfaction 98% (-2% due to the bad weather) with a perfect landing this will return to 100%. Hopefully :/

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Had a good landing?

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

I havnt landed yet still 60nm out or 20 mins out. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

Landed safely in good conditions. Got Perfect Flight +341 points Smile But i still need 39 mins for C3 and 500 more points. So next flight maybe....
Till next time good bye

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Glad to hear your flight went well Thumbs Up!