Remote Control Simulation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey all does anyone here fly remote control planes?

Apparently when i go back home from vacation there is supposed to be one waiting for me.

but if anyone has takin this up as a hobby its quite enjoyably

NOTE: if you are a beginner buy Trainers....NOTE: the aircraft name will have the word trainer buy them easier and better for beginners....hence the name ***TRAINER***

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

When we were younger me and a friend buy and assembly a cheap wooden one...Not a fancy one but it was ok....the experience was great... for about three minutes we were happy...Then our craft meet a tree...and decide to left the right wing and the half tail there... 😂 😉

Enjoy it and be careful.Its a great experience. ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I'm building one right now.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Yes i have one, it is prety nice and i have fun as you can no imagin, i can spend hours flying this plane!.
P.51 Mustang Black men air wing world war 2 paint version! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

here is some good practice I posted earlier 😀 !
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/15433/tip-on-rc-aircraft/#99589

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

oreo005 wrote:

here is some good practice I posted earlier 😀 !
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/15433/tip-on-rc-aircraft/#99589

Thanks a lot, may help. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hmmmm never thought of that

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yeah.my plane's engine is out of stock for the moment,I'm out of building material,and I didn't get the transmitter,receiver,or servos yet. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...