dhc-6_requin.zip GPS??? Please Read!!

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I am relatively new to FS2004 but not really to computers. I cannot seem to find the GPS switch on this plane (in game). Does it have one? Did the developers choose not to put one in? Can someone please tell me if Im looking for a GPS/NAV switch that isnt really there. Many thanks to those who reply.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hi
Load up a 737 and along the top of the panel you should see(about the middle) above the altimeter 4 or 5(cant remember)little icons
The one that looks like a radar dish will bring up the GPS

hope it helps

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Oops! I've just spotted that your looking at a Twin Otter with a custom panel
I dont know this aircrafts panel but give me a while and Ill d/load it

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Bottom left on panel 5 little icons 1st one from the left and the radio stack(for auto pilot etc) is behind the icon just below right fire indicator

Nice looking aircraft Ill give it a spin now

Hope it helps

TTT

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I appreciate the help Tom. I sincerely do, but thats not what Im looking for. Im looking for the actual switch to toggle between GPS and NAV navigation modes. That way I can use GPS to autopilot my routes, approaches, etc. Anyone?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...