new pictures from phoenix sky harbor (better quality)

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

well last thursday my new camera came (nikon D50) and i wanted to try it out at the airport so on saturday i went and here is what i got. i didn't get to many cuz it got hot fast out there. tell me what you think because i think these are better than the first pictures i posted on here, and hope you like them 😉

here is speedbird 289 coming from heathrow on its daily flight

its sad that this livery wont be around much longer...

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great pictures, an a nice camera.
Thanks for thst shots! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

for a second i thought it was the simulator 😂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Oberkomando wrote:

Great pictures, an a nice camera.
👍

indeed !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Lovely shots Atreyu 👍

Well taken 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

😳 😳 Absolutely fantastic. Those are some of the best shots I've seen. Try for a little background
in the pics on your next trip, and you'll be perfect, IMO.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent shots you have a very nice camera!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

I live in Phoenix too. I just posted a couple screenshots of Sky Harbor with Simulating Art's Newset scenry addon.

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

😳 WOW 😳 !!! Those are great pics. I like pictures, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Could I have those as my desktop wallpaper please.

1024x768 please.

Steve

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

How did you find a day with a clear blue sky? Every time I used to drive to Phoenix from the Whit Mountains, I would come down US 60 and see this giant yellow haze over the entire valley.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

How did you find a day with a clear blue sky? Every time I used to drive to Phoenix from the Whit Mountains, I would come down US 60 and see this giant yellow haze over the entire valley.

well we went early in the moring and in the evening (to catch the 747) and in the morning i had good lighting so i guess that helped

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great pics atreyu ❗ ❗

Puts mine too shame 😀

😉

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

to me its amazing that i got these pictures with the kit lens that came with the d50 (18-55) wich is about a 3.5x zoom. but i bought a bigger zoom lens so ill able to get closer up to the planes next time i go.

p.s. after i eat lunch im going to post some other new pictures from another time i went.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

nice shots 😎 👍

its sad that this livery wont be around much longer...

..why do you say that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

..why do you say that?

I think America West have now merged with USairways 😉 ....under the USairways brand but they have altered their livery to reflect the change 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

yes, that makes sense, seeing that when I checked "www.americawest.com" it re-directed me to usairways.com

also.. on Airliners.net when you search "America West" for the airline, some USAirways jets come up in the results. (with the new USAirways color scheme... and an America West registration number)

...was this a mutual merger, or did USAirways take over America West?

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

yea they already have a lot of the airbuses painted in the new livery and there starting the crj-900's and iv heard they going to be done with the 737's before the end of the summer. i am kinda curious to see a 737 in the new livery though

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

👏

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...