Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

constructive criticism pleaseeee

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

could some of you guys please test out my site. it is far from finished - but don't worry about that. just tell me what you like/don't like - does it work well, is something broken? don't like that texture... etc etc

click heeeeere: www.forum-design.co.uk/fmp

sorry for no pre-loader yet - they go last. it's 160kb so no worries for people with broadband.

cheeeeeeeeeers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its a very nice layout and design - highly original which is hard to find in a website these days with them being so popular.

The only thing I would say, is that if I was in a hurry, then the transition to a new page (the star movement) is quite slow. I'm not saying get rid of it, because thats the original part, but maybe speed it up slightly?

Just a thought 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

agreed - but nowt can be done about it, it would take the same time to find a 'skip' button.

also, if you press return it skips to the next keyframe Wink

there will be a php/html flat version with no movement, just graphics. obviously no transitions there. this is avilible for those who do not have flash 8, or have an older computer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

on the contacts page it says

lalalaaaaaaaaaaa lalaleleelmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

sorry I can't help.all I can say is:that can't be critisized,It's to perfect a design. 😀