Windows Vista Beta 2 available

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Just on the Micro$oft website and came along this

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx

Thought that some people might want to try it out!!!!!!!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

For over a year now I've had a software download on my computer for MS to monitor how I use XP, so they could see how others use the system in order to develop Vista.
I think there were 2 million like me.
They offered me the beta and as a thank you in return for the previous test and also the beta test they would give me a copy of Vista when it came out.
Unfortunately my machine is old and in need of too many drivers to bring it up to running Vista.
I tested it with their "readiness tester" and decided not to do it. I didn't get the DVD yet, they should be shipping it soon.
Here is the link to the tester to see if your machine can do it.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/upgradeadvisor/default.mspx

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I only have 13GB left and it requires 15GB. Blame the lack of space on FS. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I only have 13GB left and it requires 15GB. Blame the lack of space on FS. 😳

I deleted almost 2 gig of aircraft to clear some space.

You can always dump your restore points, that'll give you quite a few gigs, more than you ever imagined.
Use Disk Cleanup in accessories.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...