Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FIFA World Cup scores and points charts...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Check in wikipedia the football Soccer matches...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Cup_2006

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

At least you won't have the "England 1966" propaganda shoved down your tv. How quickly they forget 1967.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Umm... What happened in 1967??

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

Umm... What happened in 1967??

Scotland 3 England 2

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Umm... What happened in 1967??

Scotland 3 England 2

Oh right LOL....was that the last time you beat us 😉 😂

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

davidmac1 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Umm... What happened in 1967??

Scotland 3 England 2

Oh right LOL....was that the last time you beat us 😉 😂

Don't think so, but it certainly was the last time we beat you as world champions!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

OK I can sense you took that the wrong way....I was only kidding mate 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

No, i didn't take it the wrong way at all! just a bit of friendly bragging!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

pilotwannabe,

SteveT PM'd me with info of a multiplyer session this afternoon, but he forgot to say when, do you know?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

pilotwannabe,

SteveT PM'd me with info of a multiplyer session this afternoon, but he forgot to say when, do you know?

We're in the process of trying to find an IP that we can all connect too 😉

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

davidmac1 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Umm... What happened in 1967??

Scotland 3 England 2

Oh right LOL....was that the last time you beat us 😉 😂

Most boring soccer game - England 0, Scotland 0, November 30 1872. Aren't we all glad we weren't alive for that one? It was the first ever international.

Oh, second leg, Euro 2000 qualifying 😂 We kicked English a**. Shame we were 2 down from the first leg...

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

antone wrote:

We kicked English a**. Shame we were 2 down from the first leg...

Wasn't it 1-0 🙄 ....thats hardly "kicking a**" 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Just as a side note, wanted to let you know that I'm a full blooded supporter of argentina, so if they win, you'll get a few parties here. I can't believe how nicely the cup is working out...

Did anyone watch the very recent game between Czechs and the US....The second goal was by far the nicest this cup has seen -- For those that missed it, here is my interpretation. . .

"One of the nicest I've seen in my life...Nedved came down the left wing and chipped it towards the middle. The US defender headed it out, then a Czech striker moved forward and.....THUNDERED it into the far right end of the goal...20 yards away, and seriously...my heart skipped a beat"

WATCH REPLAYS!!![/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice commentry crosscheck9.....although of course England will win 🙄 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Nice commentry crosscheck9.....although of course England will win 🙄 😉

"Of Course" = In the natural or expected order of things; naturally.
(The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.)

Is that the "expected order of things" -- Hasn't happened in quite a while, so I ask you rephrase PW 😂 -- hehe. . .all in the friendly love we all share for this beautiful sport 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

For whose who don't know, you can have the scores of the latest games displayed on the Google Homepage everytime you visit it. Go to www.google.com for more info!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Nice commentry crosscheck9.....although of course England will win 🙄 😉

"Of Course" = In the natural or expected order of things; naturally.
(The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.)

Is that the "expected order of things" -- Hasn't happened in quite a while, so I ask you rephrase PW 😂 -- hehe. . .all in the friendly love we all share for this beautiful sport 😉

😂 😂 😂

🍻

I agree ❗ ❗

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Not only did Scotland trounce the "world champions" 3-2 in 1967,it was livened up by "Jim Baxter" having a keepy-up session during the match. p.s, in the 1966 final England won on a 2-2 draw.The ball didn't cross the line,and the 4th should have been scratched off as there were people on the pitch,so there!!!!!!!!.I only hope if England reach the final they don't have a Russian linesman. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

pk,now france is playing right now.note:I'm not for france,I'm for germany(I'm german).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Just as a side note, wanted to let you know that I'm a full blooded supporter of argentina, so if they win, you'll get a few parties here. I can't believe how nicely the cup is working out...

Vamos Argentina!!! 😂 Of course I am a supporter of Argentina! Expect even more parties if they win 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Just as a side note, wanted to let you know that I'm a full blooded supporter of argentina, so if they win, you'll get a few parties here. I can't believe how nicely the cup is working out...

Vamos Argentina!!! 😂 Of course I am a supporter of Argentina! Expect even more parties if they win 😛

Oooh -- Flyaway is gonna go wild 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nope Nope Nope

England have already got it in the bag IMO 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Just as a side note, wanted to let you know that I'm a full blooded supporter of argentina, so if they win, you'll get a few parties here. I can't believe how nicely the cup is working out...

Vamos Argentina!!! 😂 Of course I am a supporter of Argentina! Expect even more parties if they win 😛

Thts it Agus... 100% supporter of the National team, the played very well the other day.
Olé Olé Olé........ Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

ARGENTINA...ARGENTINA...ARGENTINA...,POTENTIAL WINNERS IN MY BOOK. Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Oh yeah Oberkomando! 6-0 against Serbia & Montenegro feels so good! And all of the goals were great! Netherlands should be afraid of us 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

yeah!!! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 I watched that yesterday evening.no mercy.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

The GHANA match is getting interesting! Surprised.....yup an ass-whooping 😳 😳 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

GOODNESS - WHAT A WORLD CUP!!! Everything good has been happening --

Argentina delivered a staggering blow to Serbia and Montenegro, and so of course, seeing as how its the team I'm rooting for, I'm VERY pleased 😀

Ghana just stunned the Czechs with their fantastic 2-0 win -- Underdogs are doing well this year, eh? --

Hopefully, we'll see nicer things as the tournament progresses 😉

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

UPDATE:The U.S.A has finally found their scoring boots,.....oh no it was an italian o.g 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Yes Agus, i saw it too, great mach, Argentina played very good, hooland should be afraid of as, but remember what they did on France 98´?, any way the must be prepared!!
😀
Olé, Olé, Olé...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Yes, I remember... But that belongs to the past now. We have a better team now. And with younger players.

😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Yes, I remember... But that belongs to the past now. We have a better team now. And with younger players.

😀 😀

That is so truth that i can not belive it!...
Lets hope we can pass second round..., that would be just great, considering what happened to as on 2002.
Argentina, Argentina, Argentina, aguanteeee. 😀

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

I see FRANCE has just slipped on SOUTH KOREAN banana skin Surprised

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Yes, i saw it too, but thats how it is, but a good game i think, after all this is a game of opportunityes. Isen´t it? 😀

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

It's ALL been good so far. 👏

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

So, which 2 teams would you like to see in the final? 🤔

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Argentina Vs. U.K. we are rivals, don´t you think? 🙂

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

Argentina Vs. U.K. we are rivals, don´t you think? 🙂

England anyway,my team are not at this world cup Doh! If it is ARGENTINA vs ENGLAND in the final,the world cup will be heading for South America. That i'm 100% sure of. Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

Argentina Vs. U.K. we are rivals, don´t you think? 🙂

England anyway,my team are not at this world cup Doh! If it is ARGENTINA vs ENGLAND in the final,the world cup will be heading for South America. That i'm 100% sure of. Group Wave

LOL, yes, we will see if south America has the opportunity of winning once more!.
😀

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

Argentina Vs. U.K. we are rivals, don´t you think? 🙂

England anyway,my team are not at this world cup Doh! If it is ARGENTINA vs ENGLAND in the final,the world cup will be heading for South America. That i'm 100% sure of. Group Wave

LOL, yes, we will see if south America has the opportunity of winning once more!.
😀

With their recent results....no doubt 😎 (oooh,i'm first officer now ,just noticed) 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

😀[/quote]With their recent results....no doubt 😎 (oooh,i'm first officer now ,just noticed) 😳[/quote]

I think you became First Officer after 50 posts...guess... 😕

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

I'm looking forward to the 2010 world cup anyway,when the mighty SCOTLAND rise from the ashes of international fooball obscurity once more. Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

I have a doubt, why Scotland is considered as part as UK?, i thin you are another country, where you?, the same with Wales... 😀
I hope you return to the nex cup, and play with us all... 🙂 , i now you can do it!

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

I have a doubt, why Scotland is considered as part as UK?, i thin you are another country, where you?, the same with Wales... 😀
I hope you return to the nex cup, and play with us all... 🙂 , i now you can do it!

Scotland,Wales and England make up the UK,but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

I have a doubt, why Scotland is considered as part as UK?, i thin you are another country, where you?, the same with Wales... 😀
I hope you return to the nex cup, and play with us all... 🙂 , i now you can do it!

Scotland,Wales and England make up the UK,but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Oh, ok i get it, i´ve never thought in UK as this three lands together.
Thanks 😀

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

I have a doubt, why Scotland is considered as part as UK?, i thin you are another country, where you?, the same with Wales... 😀
I hope you return to the nex cup, and play with us all... 🙂 , i now you can do it!

Scotland,Wales and England make up the UK,but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Oh, ok i get it, i´ve never thought in UK as this three lands together.
Thanks 😀

No problem. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Well actually thats not entirely true ViolentViolet....I have friends in Wales and and an uncle whos lived in Edinburgh all his life and they all want us to win just as much as the English....just as I would always support Scotland in a tournament becasue we are all British and are united politically as one 😉

Football is a sport that should bring nations together 😉 not cause more nasties 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Well actually thats not entirely true ViolentViolet....I have friends in Wales and and an uncle whos lived in Edinburgh all his life and they all want us to win just as much as the English....just as I would always support Scotland in a tournament becasue we are all British and are united politically as one 😉

Football is a sport that should bring nations together 😉 not cause more nasties 😀

Agree, we all should be together, or at least till world cup is over... 🙄
😀 Better for ever... 😀

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

So you are saying that because Scotland and England are part of Britain we should support whichever one is in a certain tournament - Silly!
PW, if totenham Got the last Champions league place in front of Arsenal, would you support them? I doubt it! But why? They are both from the same area of London! - you see what i mean?

I could go on for ever about politics, but that isn't allowed and is also very boring so i won't. Also, don't take me for anti english, good luck in the world cup. but i won't be following you! 😉

P.S the UK is made up of FOUR countries (Northern Ireland)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

No that's not what im saying 😉 ....if we were both in the tournament then of course you would support Scotland. If Tottenham were in the Champions League final against a foreign team, I would support Tottenham.

I just don't understand why you all decided to support Trinidad and Tobago 😕
To me that's being anti-English...only my opinion of course and there's not much point going on about it any further 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

........not much point in going any furhter, but i will anyway.

Going for Trinidad and Tobago is a laugh for most people but also, we tend to support underdogs. Trinidad also have a few players that Scots football fans know a bit about; Kelvin Jack, Russel Latapay and Jason Scotland. And to be fair, Trinidad has in my opinion the BEST team at the cup - they aren't the most talented footballers but they have heart and are footballers - not celebs like your David Beckham Etc, etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

OK we are never going to agree 😉 ...lets just forget about it 😀

🍻

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

🍻

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

but as far as football is concerned,the Scotland and Wales football fans would love to see the England team get their collective asses whooped from now to doomsday 👍 😂

Well actually thats not entirely true ViolentViolet....I have friends in Wales and and an uncle whos lived in Edinburgh all his life and they all want us to win just as much as the English....just as I would always support Scotland in a tournament becasue we are all British and are united politically as one 😉

Football is a sport that should bring nations together 😉 not cause more nasties 😀

Didn't mean anything nasty,it was just a little football rivalry banter and was not meant to cause any offence. Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

TUNISIA had it in the bag,and then had it snatched,in some style i may add. 😎

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

GERMANY march on,SWEDEN give ENGLAND a run for their money and TRINIDAD bow out in style. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Now we have results of the A and B group, tomorrow we´ll se Argentina and Mexico´s group in accion, i hope we finish firsts...
😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Ok, after seeing the las four matches today, i can say:
Argentina Vs. México
England Vs. Sweeden
Portugal Vs. Holland
and the other i don´t remember... Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Argentina is an early favorite, for sure.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

Argentina is an early favorite, for sure.

😎

Well i think it is... 😕

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Did anyone see the hopless referee in the AUSTRALIA/CROATIA match.He gave one guy a yellow card,gave the same guy a 2nd yellow and didn't send him off,and then after the final whistle,gave him a 3rd yellow card and only then sent him off.What a tit. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Well, he got 3 yellow cards, he is the master of the cards so far..., is there any player with two?, i think yes, which team was this playes playing for? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

England 1-0 Ecuador ❗ ❗ ❗

Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

GO GHANA!!!!!!!
I really hope ghana wins the world cup because it will be like a big hahahahahaha to all those england supporters who are obsessed with football. (I am english by the way) Also, it will be good morale for africa for an african team to win. GO GHANA!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Am I the only one that couldn't care less who wins?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Am I the only one that couldn't care less who wins?

😉

Yes

😂 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thought as much 😂

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Spain vs France on Tuesday 😕

GO SPAIN!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Yes!, that was less than a match, 4 red cards, that is one record i think...
Well that FIGO is not a good artist. 😀
But does not matters, we will then.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Yes!, that was less than a match, 4 red cards, that is one record i think...
Well that FIGO is not a good artist. 😀
But does not matters, we will then.

Mexico played well against Argentina,don't you think? 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Yes!, that was less than a match, 4 red cards, that is one record i think...
Well that FIGO is not a good artist. 😀
But does not matters, we will then.

Mexico played well against Argentina,don't you think? 😎

True, but Rodriguez got the better of Mexico with an outstanding volley -- Argentina got the last laugh (to my fortune 😀 ), and hopefully, their winning streak will continue until the finals -- I must admit, Mexico did put up a strong fight 😉

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Yes!, that was less than a match, 4 red cards, that is one record i think...
Well that FIGO is not a good artist. 😀
But does not matters, we will then.

Mexico played well against Argentina,don't you think? 😎

True, but Rodriguez got the better of Mexico with an outstanding volley -- Argentina got the last laugh (to my fortune 😀 ), and hopefully, their winning streak will continue until the finals -- I must admit, Mexico did put up a strong fight 😉

Indeed they did. 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

crosscheck9 wrote:

Did anyone happen to catch the Portugal - Netherlands match? -- More like wrestling than football 😳

It was hilarious,the referee totally lost it. ROFL ROFL

Yes!, that was less than a match, 4 red cards, that is one record i think...
Well that FIGO is not a good artist. 😀
But does not matters, we will then.

Mexico played well against Argentina,don't you think? 😎

True, but Rodriguez got the better of Mexico with an outstanding volley -- Argentina got the last laugh (to my fortune 😀 ), and hopefully, their winning streak will continue until the finals -- I must admit, Mexico did put up a strong fight 😉

Indeed they did. 👏

Yes the´ve played ok, very well better sayed, but be gave the best to. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

eww soccer...🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

-Jester- wrote:

eww soccer...🙂

I am not a fan, just in World cups!, i like to spend time in other thing not just see the match all afternoons... 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Spain lost 3-1 to France. What a Censored match. We lost our chance 😞

Censored By Radar

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Mc_GaNgStA wrote:

Spain lost 3-1 to France. What a Censored match. We lost our chance 😞

Censored By Radar

I missed that f Censoredg match,and it sounded like a f Censoredg good one.......s Censoredt Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Well, the best won and know it is going to have a very complicated match.
So they must prepare themselves. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

The one to watch is this friday..GERMANY v ARGENTINA. Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEEEEAAAATTTT YYYYOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Devil Devil Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Punk Punk

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

GERMANY better improve their game for the ITALY match,or they will get their collective butts whooped. Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

We loose against Germany... ❗

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

We loose against Germany... ❗

Bad luck Doh!

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

It's sad to say,but the only good thing about ENGLAND going out of the World Cup is that atleast on british tv,the commentators will be a little less bias,which will be like a breath of fresh air Devil Group Wave Devil

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

OMG!! France beat Brazil 1-0. What a shame. England got beaten by Portugal too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

OMFG!!!
Over here it is CRAZY.Everybody lost control and there are fireworks,cars,and everything all over.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Well we will have to see what happens from now on... I think Germany will win, but if they loose i am on Italy´s side... just because of the last name 😀 ...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

england blew their chance just as two years ago by loosing on pens against portugal! looking at the sides (on paper) england would surely have been favourites.

silly under-peforming-under-achieving country!

it's a good job i'm not passionate, but even i can see it 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Somebody give me a knife and some rope 😞 😞

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Well done to Portugal though if there are any Portugese members 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

calm down now pw, at least 'becks' has passed the armband on 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

calm down now pw, at least 'becks' has passed the armband on 😀

Well I suppose every cloud has its silver lining 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

germany lost
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I must say Italy played quite toughly in the last two minutes of the "Prórroga" as they call it in Spanish.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

There's no substitute for experience as Del Piero proved yesterday. Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

No offence to the other 10 players, but France in my opinion didn't deserve to win the World Cup.Call it poetic justice.Zinedine Zidane was an utter disgrace.What the hell was he thinking.Not only has he let himself down,he let his team-mates down and his country.To a degree he even blighted the final itself.What an arse Zidane is !!!!!!
Well done Italy Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave 👏 👏 👏 Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Congrats to all Italian members ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Congratulations italy. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Where is "Oberkomando"? these days....he's not been heard of since Aregntina got knocked out of the"World Cup".I hope he's not hit the sauce since their exit from the competition!!! ❓

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions