Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

new forum

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

would anyone else like to see a "planespotting forum" or similar?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Not really - not enough demand for it. The screenshot forum will do fine in my opinion.

Wink

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

I'm sure there are a number of members who would disagree with you! Fly! & Fly! 2 is an example of something with little demand!

Pro Member Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

I'm sure there are a number of members who would disagree with you!

More than likely. Like I said, its only my opinion Wink

davidmac1 wrote:

Fly! & Fly! 2 is an example of something with little demand!

Which is why, it wouldn't bother me if that forum disappeared. Don't get me wrong, its a nice idea, and I'm sure it'd get used, but a month, there are about 8 real world 'plane spotting' posts which I don't think we need a new forum for. We have a Screenshot forum that handles them nicely - Just my opinion Wink

Cheers!

Last edited by Jonathan (99jolegg) on Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I agree with Jon.....but I also think that the "fly" forums need to be replaced by ones with more demand. Maybe Flyaway could set up a chat room Very Happy

Wink

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i have many photos that i would share if there were an appropriate place to put them

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Speaking of Forums, I think that myself and only about 5-7 others actually use that forum......

Pro Member Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Speaking of Forums, I think that myself and only about 5-7 others actually use that forum......

Use what forum?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Use what forum?

Same question from here... Question