A good 10 hour flight

Is there a good 10 hour flight that I can do

I will be going to bed in about half an hour and would be sleeping for about 9-10 hours and i would like it if I could have a flight going overnight, and then in the morning land the plane

What is a good flight to do?? I would like if it started in the UK or near it.

Thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Well there are many flights just look at the map but to be honest whats the point of doing what you want to do? I mean its like putting in a movie and then going to sleep then wakeing up and saying you watched the movie sorry I just find it odd when a person wants to just put a plane in the air and then back down on the ground I think you should not start a flight thats 10 hours long now, I think you should wait till you have time to sit there and actualy be there flying the plane for say 2 hours sorry just my 2 cents.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

valcan222 wrote:

Well there are many flights just look at the map but to be honest whats the point of doing what you want to do? I mean its like putting in a movie and then going to sleep then wakeing up and saying you watched the movie sorry I just find it odd when a person wants to just put a plane in the air and then back down on the ground I think you should not start a flight thats 10 hours long now, I think you should wait till you have time to sit there and actualy be there flying the plane for say 2 hours sorry just my 2 cents.

true, buts going to do something while your flying is one of the luxurys of flight sim. how about from heathrow or gatwick to new york? or if thats to short try heathrow or gatwick to florida. (not shure how long those flights even are, im just giving you some ideas)

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

I know Istanbul Turkey to JFK is a long flight, I think it's 10 hours. I can't remember, I slept most of the way back when I flew it in real life.

Pro Member Trainee
Zeitgeist Trainee

Heathrow > LAX is around 11 hours I think, should be fun for the last few hours.

Guest Ed Guest

Tokyo to Los Angeles is about 10 hours, IRL.

I wish I could sleep 9 or 10 hours straight.

Ed

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

AMEN ❗ ❗

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...