Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Downloads appearing on this site

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha, Well Im posting here becouse Ive written twice to the (contact our team)section and recieve no responce. I wrote concerning that I U/loaded the CondorII to Avsim only and had asked how they came to have it on this web site. I dont mind that they did,I just would have like to
been informed. You would think that they would have been polite and responded. I hope that they read this and respond, and I know that some of you reading this would like to respond to this feel free. But my main concern is that the Folks at Fly Away will speak.
Riclo

Pro Member Trainee
colly Trainee

I heartily agree with you Riclo.Courtesy costs nothing.
Plagiarism is to be deplored.
Good bye to Flyaway Neutral

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

We obtained our downloads with permisson from Simviation. Simviation allowed us to use their downloads, as long as we hosted them on our server. You can see where your 'Condor' was obtained here:

http://simviation.com/fs2004props1.htm

I hope this clears everything up.

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Colly, since "Coutesy" is free, maybe you should've tried a little yourself ! I find this site to be straight-up, and Flyaway to always be courteous...So try it...you might like it! rob

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha Gentlemen, I think it was all taken wrong, I just wanted to know the
details of my plane getting on this site as I was surprised when I happened
on this site and their it was. Oh! I dont think there was any plagerisum as
it is a D/load for Free. Thanks for the response, Ric

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi riclo, you are a gentleman! My response was to a _ _ _ _ _ who acted as tho this site was in the wrong. You, sir are a wonderful person who labors and shares his accomplishments with those of us who don't have the time or talent to create !! I thank you, sir, for your sharing!!! rob