Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

One year at Fly Away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yes its one year since i join Fly Away as a member.
One year full of great moments. ❗
Fun,pleasure,knowledge and most important friendship.

Thanks a lot all of you. ❗

🍻 🍻 🍻

😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Nice one!

You have been a great help and friend to everyone!

Clap Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations GM Group Wave

You've been a fantasic asset to this site with your light-hearted and amusing posts - an integral part of Flyaway!

Thank you

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Good job, Greekman! This is what I like about this forum....great people and great help. In one year, you helped a lot of members here. I know that. Yes, sometimes during my lunch time in my pilot school I come here, sneaking as a guest Ninja , and I see how good you are helping people looking for help.

Thanks to you, and everyone else, for making in my opinion, the best and friendly Flight Simulator forum in the world.

👍

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Nice one GM72 Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down I love reading your posts 😉 your a great help in ALL the forums, your contributions/help/screenshots/advice are first class. I'm sure that members on this site will agree with me, your a top man, all the best to you for the future, and I look forward to many more years of your contributions. 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

World Class pilot at heart, World Class member, and most importantly, World Class friend -- Few people posses the qualities and standards you retain, therefore we are all quite fortunate to have you here with us to settle the disputes, and make them moments to look back at and laugh. Thanks for everything, and were looking forward to your next milestone here at flyaway -- Well done captain 😀

Last edited by Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

🍻 Yay GM! 🍻
As the others have said, you are top-notch!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

😀 🙂 😂 😎 😉 🍻 Juggle Group Wave Punk 👍 ROFL Yes

Oh Censored My anniversary is only 5 days away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

😀 🙂 😂 😎 😉 🍻 Juggle Group Wave Punk 👍 ROFL Yes

Oh Censored My anniversary is only 5 days away.

You have left some more faces Crash... ROFL ROFL ROFL 🍻

Prepare your self for your anniversary.... ❗ Surrender Poke in Eye 🤔 Idea

Thanks a lot all of you guys 🙂) 🙂) 🙂) ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Nice one GM. It's been a pleasure calling a fellow flight sim friend through various PM we have sent back and forth in the past.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I lift my glass to one of this sites finest members and someone I consider a good friend.

Another 50 years to a fine gentleman! 🍻

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Great job GM. You really have added a lot to this forum since the day you joined. My 2 year is comming up too.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

congrats GM!! it's awesome that you've been here for a year.. keep up the great work, you're a great addition to this site and an really nice person.

glad to have you here at flyway 😎

🍻 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Well done GM72....this site is definatelty the friendliest I have ever come across and its people like you that are the reason for this 😉

🍻 🍻 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

wonder how long I have been a member for?

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

CONGRATULATIONS GM, you´ve been a great partner in the forum, also a good member with us and a help for me and others many times.
And thank you for all. 😀
Keep on ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol

I meant to post that and edit it once I could see the date but someone asked me to join them in a meeting so I didn't get to edit it immediately..

Well done GM, Happy 1st B'day at Flyaway, I cannot add to the kind words everyone else here has said but you are certainly a valued member of the community here and a good friend.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well guys what can i say more that a ZILLION THANKS
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ....
You are all great and you all have learn me a lot of things not only about simmulation but for life in general.

Thans again. Embarassed 😀 ❗

🍻 🙂)

Insight ❗ ❗ ❗ congrats in your 1k 😉 Punk Punk Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

wonder how long I have been a member for?

Feb 17, 2005

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Congratulations GM72, I remember when you were brand new here, working real hard on your posts to be sure that everyone would understand them. I'll never forget how good of a friend you are to me, even though now I'm starting to prepare for college. But heck, they have T1 at Aquinas!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Congratulations GM72, I remember when you were brand new here, working real hard on your posts to be sure that everyone would understand them. I'll never forget how good of a friend you are to me, even though now I'm starting to prepare for college. But heck, they have T1 at Aquinas!

Its a great pleasure for me ,and i bet for many of us, to see you back FEM...Stick around my friend. ❗
We miss your posts and your powerful personality. 😀 ❗

Try to take advantage of T1's benefits... 😉