Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

KBOS arrival

Pro Member Captain
ranald Captain

I managed to get the flight from Dublin to Boston without FS9 crashing. I took some shots from FL390 to landing at KBOS 22L. Sorry some of these shots are larger then 800x600

at last reaching the decent point

Thanks for watching

P42.6GHZ (overclocked to 2.9) 1024DDR/120GB HD/X850XT 256MB AGP
CH Yoke and Pedals

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Great pics, I love that craft.
Pretty high up to have your spoilers deployed, eh? Wink

Cool

Radio K.A.O.S.

Pro Member Captain
ranald Captain

thanks. Yea my decent rate was much to fast and i had to get down to 240KIAS before decending below 10,000

CH Yoke and Pedals

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Very nice and realistic shots. Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

wow - brilliant shots!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great pics ranald Thumbs Up!

Very nice scenery Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
crosscheck9 Chief Captain

Very nice picture ranald Wink -- (The ground in pic 3 looks a little funky, but great scenery on the whole Very Happy -- Very well done Wink )

Ranald, you hinted that having the sim stay active for that long without crashing was something uncommon with you -- How come? In the few years that I've had this sim, it hasn't crashed more than twice -- Shocked

Have you ever had that feeling, where everything just seems right, and you have no cares in the world..As if heaven smiled down upon you, and told you everything was going to be ok?

Yea, neither have I

Pro Member Captain
ranald Captain

Laughing yea the ground does look a bit odd in that one its probaly the Silver wings textures which are really just for low slow flying GA aircraft and I regret installing it now because I only really fly large jets (737,767, F100 ect ect). Well the last time I tried to do the flight it crashed but I dont often get FS9 crashed about 1 every 3 months usualy or less which isnt to bad> Agian thabks for the comments Cool

CH Yoke and Pedals

Pro Member First Officer
mcmxl First Officer

Where can I get a good panel for that aircraft? I am using the fefault 737 panel now. Also, how do I deploy the spoilers? BTW, very nice pix. I do not have it since I changed to 2002 but just thought I would ask for future ref. Laughing

Mr. McConnaughey
Sys Specs:
AMD C50 1GHz,
4gigs RAM,
Windows 7 64bit,
250gig hard drive,
AMD Radeon HD 6250

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

brilliant!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Oberkomando Chief Captain

Hi, there renald, i was not able to see all your pics, but i can now say you are a genius taking them, this picture is just great, my respects, for this master piece. Very Happy
I like the first onethe most. Clapping

" Every manīs work is a portrait of himself"...Anonymous.