Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

e 1-2-3-4

hi everyon i have problem where I sometimes press e accidently in multiplayer and then my engines dont work simulataneously and press e 1 2 3 4 doesnt work but a while ago i accidently came accross a download on avsim that fixes this and makes it work but i didnt download it then and now i want it

can someone please provide me with that link, its on avsim but I cant find it

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do you remember any part of the file (zip) name.

Radar

sorry, no

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

What do your key assignments show for starting engines?

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Is this what you were refering to.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rcbse-10.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Selection Correction gauge

File Description:
Does one of these problems sound familar ?? 1. In my multi-engine aircraft, I suddenly find that my throttle controller only works for Engine-1, and I cannot correct this by typing (default keys) the keysequence E 1 2 (3 4). 2. In my aircraft that has an Exit-2, I cannot open/close Exit-2 by typing (default keys) the keysequence Shift-E 2 (instead Exit-1 opens/closes). If so, adding this invisible gauge to your panel should solve these problems. Easy to install, and fully documented. By Rob Barendregt.

lkw wrote:

Is this what you were refering to.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rcbse-10.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Selection Correction gauge

File Description:
Does one of these problems sound familar ?? 1. In my multi-engine aircraft, I suddenly find that my throttle controller only works for Engine-1, and I cannot correct this by typing (default keys) the keysequence E 1 2 (3 4). 2. In my aircraft that has an Exit-2, I cannot open/close Exit-2 by typing (default keys) the keysequence Shift-E 2 (instead Exit-1 opens/closes). If so, adding this invisible gauge to your panel should solve these problems. Easy to install, and fully documented. By Rob Barendregt.

YES that is it... THANKS A LOT!!