Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

<<New>> Pictures from Sky Harbor

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey everyone. i got a new lens from my Nikon D50 the lens is a Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro and i just had to try in at the airport. these pictures are edited because im still trying to get on airliners.net (iv got 4uploads and 4 rejects) but now im going to send my good-bad pictures to jetphotos.net. hope you like this batch of pictures.

these picturs were taken from the terminal 4 parking garage level 8. and the plane were taking off from runway 7L

first upload to jetphotos➡

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5751985

1. i think id be embarrassed to be the pilot or a passenger of this plane

2. americas west's "ohio," i wonder if there going to paint this in the new us air colors?

5. this is a rare shot because jet blue does all there flights at night to phoenix, so airliners.net doesn't have have any jetblue from phx, so this is a rare shot

7. i don't know what this midwest 717 was doing here becuase everytime i see midwest here there flying a md-82

10. frontier a319 headed over to denver, co

well hope you like those. im going to go get some food then ill post the shots from the evening

Last edited by atreyu on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What a great variety of aircraft you have there, and the pics are very sharp also. Thanks for the look!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

PART II:

here are the shots from the evening of the sameday as above (june 17, 2006)

these shots were taken from right under runway 26

3. a head on shot of speedbird 289
4. my favorite shot of this plane

6. i love shots like this

the next group of pictures are from terminal 3's parking garage level 4

12. hey captain!

well thats it for now. hope you liked them. if anyone wants the full size pictures, which i think the pictures look better at full size, you can have them just ask.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Better-better than the first bunch, nice job!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Excellent Pics!

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Brilliant, Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic!!!

Clap Clap Clap

Your pictures are stunning atreyu!

The angles, the aircraft- so much variety! The setting is so different to where I plane-spot, you are very fortunate to be able to take such good photos. Good on ya! 😀 😀 😀

I particularly like the last few, IMO the best time of day to get photos is either early morning or evening, when the sun is low in the sky. You captured some brilliant reflections there.

And as for the speedbird- I had no idea BA flew to Phoenix! You learn something new everyday donít you? 😳

Also, if it is possible, please could you send me a fullsize picture of the Southwest 737 landing shot (second batch, number 7) because I reckon it would look wicked as a background ???

Anyways, keep up the good work- you have the skills and the right location. I canít wait for some more! 😉

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Those are as good as any of the shots i've ever seen atreyu 😉 ...you should have no problem uploading to airliners.net 😉

Great work ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Excellent shots Clap You certainly have unique talent! They are probably some of the best I have ever seen, and in my opinion, the best yet, that we have seen from you. Well done Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
GermŠn Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

[quote="cheekytrolly"]Brilliant, Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic, Outstanding!!!

Clap Clap Clap
Surprised

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

thanks for the coments guys. it seems like everytime i go out there my pictures keep getting better as you can see from earlier in the and the evening shots. cheeky, heres your picture i put it here so if anyone else wants it they can take it

also check these others i got on jetphotos.net

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5752675

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5752971

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Excellent collection of shots. ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the full sized pic,

A question springed to mind after going through your pics again- how come there seem to be so much military at what I thought was a commercial airport?

How come to the two jet fighters where flying low in formation together- was there an airshow on?

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

im not shure but i think it might be in there training to be used to the airport in case of an emergency (just a guess). i have seem them here before landing and taking off. im not shure where there coming from, luke afb, williams or davis monthem. but there was no airshow going on i didn't even notice them coming cuz i was watching how fast southwest turns planes around and then i look up and see two f-15's taking off.