Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Global Star update

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

Hey everyone, Global Star has finally gotten a set of forums. They're up and running so please have a look if you get the chance. 🙂

I'm also currently re-painting our fleet to match our "new look" as we go through some changes. Our new corporate logo and company look will hopefully have a new and more refreshing impression.

We're taking applications right now, so stop by if you're looking for a virtual airline that offers nearly 800 daily flights to over 85 destinations spreading from London to Honolulu with every major U.S. destination along the way.

Management positions are also open.

We're also expanding our flight schedule constantly, so we assure you the flights you complete will never get dull.

Check the signature below for the link, and more information. 😉
-CEO, Ryan Finn

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

It looks great PG44...but when I go onto the site a pop-up appears that I cant close 😕

Pro Member Captain

Unfortunately pop-ups are an inevitable part of free web hosting. I simply have no means of paying for a "professional" site editing program, so I must stick with free web hosting for now. (It's worked fine for over a year anyway :wink🙂

However, when I check the site a pop-up always appears.. but isn't there a little "X" in the bottom left corner of the ad? I click that and it simply goes away. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Ah yes....I didn't see that before, lol 😉

Great site 👍

Pro Member Captain

thanks PW 😎