Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New VA!!!!

thejwooly Guest

Hello,
I am the person who used to run KJ Virtual but I have renamed and restructured my VA into the Brand New Pacific Virtual Airlines!!!! We are a San Fransisco based airline with flights across the Pacific and along the west coast. We are also proud partners of Family VA. Flight Ops don't begin until July 10th but we are giving out 5 bonus hours if you signup before July 1st. Please check us out!!! We hope you'll enjoy flying for us.

www.freewebs.com/pacificvirtual

Pro Member First Officer
Brian B. (valcan222) First Officer

Hey I am likeing this VA lol I normaly opperate out of Seattle, so that flight may work for me. can you please send me a e-mail I have some questions for you and seeing as your not a member I dont know what your e-mail is lol. just sent me a e-mail saying somthing like hey and I will reply with the questions and what not.
my e-mail is valcan222@yahoo.com
all lower case just like its typed lol
but please e-mail me as soon as possible I do have some questions that need to be answered.

Thanks
Brian

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'm sure your intent wasn't to confuse people into thinking they were at Pacific Airways, a long established VA of great reputation and management. Rolling Eyes