amir250

amirba Guest

can anyone maybe say me why is the electricity in my PMDG 747 panel going down after few seconds, right after starting to play

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest

amirba wrote:

can anyone maybe say me why is the electricity in my PMDG 747 panel going down after few seconds, right after starting to play

help me!!!!!!!!111

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Are you starting from a cold and dark cockpit??

If you are...you need to start the APU 😉

amirba Guest

no i am starting ok after 1 min it shut down

what to do

Pro Member Chief Captain

Check the overhead panel and see if all your battery and generator knobs are in the 12 O'clock position 😉

amir250 Guest

yes they are

what to do!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm not sure, but if you could give a little more info. For example, what actually happens when you start your flight. Talk me through it step by step 😉

amir250 Guest

ok i start the game in the gate
all the lcd are on
after somthing like 1 min the lcd go off
but the plan is still power on i can fly just without the lcd
its look like a problem with some file or somthing

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK well i'd recommend reading the manual and checking all your electrical knobs are in the right positions and all your systems are online.

If that doesn't work then i'd post on ythe PMDG support forums, they'd probably know more about it than I do ➡

Broken Link Removed

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Usually, the panels going blank in the PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies is an indication of a validation problem. Please contact PMDG at support@precisionmanuals.com. After verifying your order information, they will reset your account and your airplane should validate without further delay. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...