Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Please Help!! I have a nvidia GeForce 6600.0 And the......

RobinHood Guest

I have a nvidia GeForce 6600.0 And the ground is blue. it's not green. what should I do? please email me or write a reply . please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Since you dont provide very specific infos about when you get this problem and your other system specs,some general suggestion is to:

1.Restart your system
2.Re-install your Graphics Card drivers.

Try to be more specific about when you get this problem and your other system specs.

There are a load of reasons which can cause this problem. 😉

RobinHood Guest

what do you need to know?
When i click fly now, the game is loading. When it's done i see the airplane on the track. And the ground around the track instead of being green it's blue. I went to settings, display and set the terrain slider to the max in the right. But when I do that the wather slider goes back. Why does the weather slider go back when I set the terrain detail slider to the max?

RobinHood Guest

Sorry I made some mistakes. Let me write again:
When i click fly now, the game is loading. When it's done i see the airplane on the track. And the ground around the track instead of being green it's blue. I went to settings, display and set the terrain slider to the max in the right. But when I do that the water slider goes back. Why does the weater slider go back when I set the terrain detail slider to the max? ❓ ❓

Guest Ed Guest

I think what Greekman is saying is that you need to be more specific about your computer system and software:

What operating system? What processor? How much RAM do you have? Do you have the latest BIOS for your motherboard loaded?

What driver are you using for the GeForce 6600? Are you using the one that came on the CD with the GeForce card, or one that you downloaded off the web? Did you just replace the graphics card? Did the problem start after you replaced the card, or did you just load the flight sim and discover the problem?

Most of the time, it's good to have the latest drivers, but sometimes if you have an older system the newest might not be the best for you. Usually, there are a few different drivers available (either from the card manufacturer or from nVidia) and you might have to try a couple to find which one works best. That was true for me-- I just got a GeForce 6600 a few weeks ago, and the very newest drivers don't work as well as the ones that are about a year old.

Ed

Guest Ed Guest

RobinHood wrote:

And the ground around the track instead of being green it's blue.

Maybe you're flying over the ocean! 😂

Sorry, sometimes I can't stop myself. 😉

Ed

RobinHood Guest

I have a 3 ghz procesor 512 mb ram and 256mb vram. I RESOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH TE BLUE GROUND LIKE THIS: i went in display and i pushed the terrain slider to the max in the right, and the blue ground is now green(AND IT'S NOT THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!❗ ❗!!!!!!!!!!!) but when I push the terrain details slider to the max in the right, the water slider goes in the left..... why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

RobinHood wrote:

I have a 3 ghz procesor 512 mb ram and 256mb vram. I RESOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH TE BLUE GROUND LIKE THIS: i went in display and i pushed the terrain slider to the max in the right, and the blue ground is now green(AND IT'S NOT THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!❗ ❗!!!!!!!!!!!) but when I push the terrain details slider to the max in the right, the water slider goes in the left..... why?

For some reason unknown to me that's the way those two work together for everyone, MS works in mysterious ways.

Radar

RobinHood Guest

ok. But i hate the graphics.