Faucett Captain

Great shots, Hinch!!! Very unique, awesome trail in #3.\

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Cool shots Cool

Pro Member Trainee
Ryan (ryane) Trainee

great vans model (rv6?). Where'd you find it, and is there an rv10? Been looking for one for quite a while.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Impressive shot.
Congrats Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ryane wrote:

great vans model (rv6?). Where'd you find it, and is there an rv10? Been looking for one for quite a while.

it's an rv7, excellent package from flightfactory-simulations.com - best £5 you can spend probably, really really immersive planes.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Purchased the Flight Factory RV-7 sometime ago - believe it still costs the princely sum of $7.99 - nice to fly, AFTER you have read the manuals.

I think Hinch must have been mucking about with his textures as can't see the equivalent of his screenshot in any of the liveries. Probably been trying to get some dirt on it Laughing

This one is probably far too clean for him -

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

haven't been flying it enough then Razz

yeah it does require some manual work to get the best, it's a very...slick plane. takes some time, but really really worth it.

that texture is based on a real rv and will be out soooooon.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Flying comes second to painting - although I have mastered it enough to fly under theForth Road Bridge (80 feet clearance).
Believe there is a lady in US actually building a real one from a kit - I think she has been at it for a couple of years - Good Luck to her - interesting reading - http://www.rv7.us/a_home.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

my aircraft is based on this guys rv:

http://www.rvproject.com/

it's not a replica, but i like the idea. i've a few bits and bobs to change, especially now i've given her a wash - i have my dirt build up set to fast and there are a few little bits that were covered.

mainly though i've been working with a new interior, i previously released one with some suede seats, but for this i'm doing a few more bits. there's a few shots in the repaint forum Wink the same goes also for the aircraft in my sig,i've had enough of the dull interior in that too!

Last edited by hinch on Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Wicked shots Hinch!

What grass textures are you using there- I havn't ever seen those before!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yeh the ground textures are bloody ace! unfortunately it's a bit of photoreal around an airport and doesn't cover much - however i reccomend you download the file as it's some of the best freeware in the world. search for the czech republic on avsim - it's a 75mb file and it's seriously awesome!

the colours are much better than the default landclass, i noticed this with other photoreal for the island of hvar, i don;t understand why the default or realitypack are so bold and brightly coloured :S

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

^ my acrobatics broke the turn co-ord' Sad £70 bill

these are unedited now, the colours and new autogen are really something!

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Yes, very nice textures!

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

yeh the ground textures are bloody ace! unfortunately it's a bit of photoreal around an airport and doesn't cover much - however i reccomend you download the file as it's some of the best freeware in the world. search for the czech republic on avsim - it's a 75mb file and it's seriously awesome!

Ok thanks for the heads Hinch.

I will proberly download it next weekend, as I am on 56k and have already downloaded a big fat Austrian Alps mesh file this weekened Wink