Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

rutan spaceship one----again

Pro Member Trainee
maddoc Trainee

somehow the text got lost las time:
i have posted a download on my homepage that contains three airplane models. they are sort of beta test models and are still being polished, but i wanted to give people a chance to play with them. suggestions will be welcome.

the three planes aare white knight without spaceship1, white knight with spaceship1 and spaceship one.

wk will carry ss1 to altitude. to release ss1 use shift e. then move to the other aircraft and fire the hybrid rockets. the fuel is very limited (unless you have infinite fuel set), but if you climb quickly you can watch the fuel guage drop and the altimeter register over 328000ft! the speed brake on the panel or the "/" command will engage the "feathering" maneuver. lowering gears extedns two wheels and a front skid. i think the plane lands a couple of feet off the ground cause i didnt get around to fixing that yet. have fun

ps some folks have complaained about my eclectic web page so i posted this stuff on sim-outhouse as well.

doc

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Hey doc,

I've been trying to get the download on here for a while now, but you don't post any image to the file - can you get hold of one? If so, I will gladly add to the file library!

Pro Member Trainee
maddoc Trainee

there is a screenshot on my web page. use index1.html to avoid splash screen animationi have posted a download on my homepage.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cool, cool, cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutan White Knight.

1-With ship on belly for launch.
2-Launch time.
3-Ship below mother ship.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Doc,

I've got your submission, but it does not include URL to download. Can you tell me where to get it from so I can add it to the downloads server?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain