Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Family VA Update

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Hay everybody, Family VA now has our forums up and running. It took me a while to figure it out how to set them up, but it was worth it. I am very happy with the result.

We are having some fleet cahnges as we speak. The Boeing 737-400 is being replaced by the A321, which should be uploaded soon. I like the way our liveries are. All of our paint schemes are from ideas of pilots on the FVA roster.

We have 240 daily flights serving 24 destinations, with more on the way. Our routes spread from Frankfurt, Germany to Honolulu, Hawaii. As far south as Mexico City (codeshare with GSA), and as far north as Seattle. We are working on a new hub, which will handle routhes in Canada and Alaska. Our shortest route is TPA to MIA, and our longest is EWR to Frankfurt. There's new flights being added every two or so weeks, so we garauntee there is a route for you.

Thanks,
Nick O'Dell
CEO of Family VA

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Looking good Thumbs Up!

Wow great website PanAmerican

I cant believe you made it look that good on a freewebs page

I felt like I was on a real airline website

I would join but I'm already with a VA, and I couldnt leave them after all the help they've given me, sorry

Great website well done

Pro Member First Officer
astraGTE First Officer

i ahve just created a forum like yours but having a hell of a time setting it up, how do i add new topis in the forum index?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

astraGTE wrote:

i ahve just created a forum like yours but having a hell of a time setting it up, how do i add new topis in the forum index?

Ask here.

(dead link removed)

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
astraGTE First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

astraGTE wrote:

Ask here.

(dead link removed)

Radar

great thanks alot sorted now! IFLY-UK will be open on the 25th hope to see you all leaving comments in our forum

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I wish I could use their hosted forums, but then I'd be stuck with those Censored which I'd have no control over.

It would be quick and painless, but I don't like the idea of selling someone elses crap on the internet. Anyone know of a reasonably priced forum hosting service where there are no ads?