BURNING DISK 4

SMILES Guest

Hi,
ive recently bought MS flight simulator 2004...and i wana have a backup copy of disk 4(i lose cd's very very easy cuz of animals, sisters, and house cleaning...)

is there any way i can burn the CD and have it run properly???

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Why don't you put all of the FS disks in a very safe place, and download the No-CD crack so you never have to use cd's for FS again! You can find it here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total
SMILES Guest

thx man, that was really usefull...Im starting to like this forum, i actually might join...And I gotta tell you...this has been the most useful site to me for flight simulator. Ive only had the game for 2 days, but i dont think ill need any other website for my questions Tongue Twist

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

SMILES wrote:

thx man, that was really usefull...Im starting to like this forum, i actually might join...And I gotta tell you...this has been the most useful site to me for flight simulator. Ive only had the game for 2 days, but i dont think ill need any other website for my questions Tongue Twist

Welcome to the club. Many of us have had that experience. You should join so that folks start recognizing you by your avitar and user name. It becomes more personal that way. Plus, you can start watching your number of posts accumulate. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...