real magic from mr copeland!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=terravue&CatID=fs2004gau&Go=Search

FS2004 Gauge: TerraVue. This gauge contains a moving map display with a terrain elevation legend color-keyed to the FS9 map. The legend allows the elevation of terrain lying ahead of the aircraft to be taken into account. TerraVue can display the FS map in seven ranges from 4 NM to 160 NM. The Map mode also employs animation to show the proximity between the aircraft and ground in a graphical and digital display with indicators showing whether the distance is increasing or decreasing. The gauge can be switched to the Information mode which will display up to four individual pages of data that is created by you. These scrollable pages may contain checklists, airport diagrams, approach plates, strip charts, etc. Fully functional, free software to help quickly construct these pages is included along with an illustrated tutorial that demonstrates the simple copy/paste process that tailors these pages to include whatever data you wish. For panel or separate window installation with TerraVue Icon gauge. By Glenn Copeland

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is indeed a very useful gauge. ❗ ❗ ❗ Thanks for let us know. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Good find hinch 😉

....although I have no idea how to install it Dont Know

Any help would be appreciated 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Good find hinch 😉

....although I have no idea how to install it Dont Know

Any help would be appreciated 😀

Read the info.txt my friend contained in the zip.file.It also has Screenhunter as a gift... 😀

It gives detailed ans simple insrunctions. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good find Hinch 👍

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great find thanks for sharing it with all of us. 🙂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Cool I didn't know this could ever be created for flight simulator!

I remember seeing this on the flight deck of a Pacific Blue 737-800 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

paperless cockpit in a way Wink i'm having fun with it - if i had some more approach charts!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...