Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New VA American Airways Virtual

Dear All,

My name is Connor Levens. I run the AmericanAirways Virtual Group, an airline based on AA. I come here today to ask the public what kind of VA you would like to see on the net, today. Please post your opinions here.

Thanks!

Connor Levens
[Formerly] President and CEO of AAVG
ceo@aavg.org

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i think Frontier would be cool. Wink

monarch

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

I say Frontier because not only are the tail schemes very cool but there is no current Frontier Airlines VA on the net today

IFLEWROUTE66 Guest

There is a virtual frontier

SO LONG AAVG Guest

What would we like to see? ............Well something that wasn't breaking copyright laws would be nice.

SO LONG AAVG wrote:

What would we like to see? ............Well something that wasn't breaking copyright laws would be nice.

because afterall, we dont want you losing sleep wondering if that guy has permission to use that logo. Sorry bud, I have much better things to worry about than being a VA Police Officer. Its not you he's stealing from.

AAV Guest

What is the point of making a site, opening it up for new hire pilots, just to be told to close it down?

Checking things out properly in the first place, listening to advice given to you by more experienced people, and conducting yourself in the right manner go a long way. That's why the large well run VAs are still going.

Isn't that right Master Levens and Mr Harding?