SearchSearch 

unable to start the game PLZ help

me941 Guest

when i lunch the fs9.exe i see the fisrt presentation page when loading then the game close, i have a 1.7 Gz , 512 mb ram , radeon 9600 Pro whit new driver, dirext x 9, anyone know how to fix that ?

18 Responses

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

I belive this popped up a while back, and I had a similar problem myself - when you reconfigure the My Documents folder for network drive/admin access... etc. Try the following posts by Ryanrbftp here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/32/which-video-card/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
me441 Guest

tx but that doesnt work, i just bought this game i dont understand why i cant play 😞 Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Site Admin

I'm curious - where does your My Documents point to? Right click on it and click on properties - quote the "Target".

me441 Guest

there he is C:\Documents and Settings\Frédéric Jean.NIL-4EHMBBA76E2\Mes documents

Pro Member Site Admin

Yea, this is a standard - non modified path. Umm... I'm going to search the net and see what I can find regarding this issue. Also, do you have the latest graphics card drivers?

Pro Member Site Admin

Did you try Right Click and "Run As" Administrator - maybe in French this is: Administrateur?

me441 Guest

ok tx , and yea i have the 4.6 version of radeon driver

me441 Guest

yea im administartor

Pro Member Site Admin

So, the exact problem you are having is when you doible click on the FS2004 icon, the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 loading screen appears - stays for a while, and they dissapears again, but does not load flight simulator - am I correct in saying this?

me441 Guest

right 🙂

me441 Guest

hehe i dont know how you do man, this his exacly what appen

sorry for my bad english

Pro Member Site Admin

Did you download and apply the No-CD patch?

me441 Guest

humm no where did i can find it ?

Pro Member Site Admin

Are you a member here at Fly Away or want become a member? If so, you can get it here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Apply it and let me know how you get on.

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total
me441 Guest

i just install one , that make the same but the game doesnt close . that only bug, i have to make crt, alt, del 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 At least you have it working now. After a while we all can work on getting it to shut down.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Well we are up and running now thats a good start

Ermm... How are you trying to shut fs9 down(other than Ctrl,Alt Delete)