SearchSearch 

Good Bye FS9

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well today I had to get rid of FS9. I simply do not have the time or money to spend anymore. I actually have more important things to do now. I am now going to persue my pilots license and other things now. So good bye all and yes this will be my last post her at Flyaway. Thanks for everything.

19 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Not you,jared!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its a shame to see you go Jared - but all the best for your pilot's license 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Hi Jared,

Good luck with the license, it is a shame you cannot find the time to stay in touch here at Flyaway (I haven't played, or indeed had installed, FS9 for ages)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad to see you leave.....good luck with all your hopes 😉

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Ho NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOK PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH!! WE WILL MISS YOU! 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

its a shame to see such a good pilot as you go...BUT you are going to persue dreams instead of games.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY ALL SKIES BE CLEAR AND MAY YOUR LANDINGS BE EVER GRACIOUS

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We loose a great member and a very nice guy. 😞 Wish you the best dear Jared. ❗ ❗ ❗
Try to pass and just tell us a simple hello... 😉

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Its a big shame to see you leave Jared. I wish you the best of luck with your pilots licence 😀

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Im very sorry to see such a great member to flyaway leave Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I hope you get your license and have fun in the skies

Hope to see you say hi sometime on flyaway

Robbier

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Nooo! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'll miss you jared! Good-bye, and good luck with the rest of your life not here on flyaway! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

good luck with all in the future.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Adios amigo. Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

bye...Hope you do good in the things you pursue

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Good Luck Captain -- Safe flights 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Why is it that people adopt an all or nothing at all approach? I am going to do B so I can't do A any more.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Me he doesn't have the time to do both 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Why is it that people adopt an all or nothing at all approach? I am going to do B so I can't do A any more.

Things move quickly when you're young - something that is interesting one month loses attractiveness the next 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I will be persuing my dream of becoming a pilot also. I start classes/lessons in August. However, I'm still going to be foolin' around on FS9 from time to time. 😉

Best of luck Jared 😎

Perhaps if you make it to the airlines we'll share a cockpit someday... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Things move quickly when you're young - something that is interesting one month loses attractiveness the next 😉

Ahhh! Memory is the second thing to go. I can't remember what the first was. 😂