Ultimate terrain N&S America

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

I've just bought this add-on, and although notice some improvement, my scenery doesn't look like this... ➡

http://www.flightsim.com/review/utusa/ut05.jpg

Is there something I need to tweak Dont Know

Thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

What position are your sliders in your display settings at?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If your system can hold it,try to increase a little your mip mapping. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

What position are your sliders in your display settings at?

😉

I selected "high" but reduced the mesh slider all the way down to 3.

Greekman72 wrote:

If your system can hold it,try to increase a little your mip mapping

Ok ill try that, thanks 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Where are you flying. The subject of this thread is UT N&S America, but UT doesn't cover South America.

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Where are you flying. The subject of this thread is UT N&S America, but UT doesn't cover South America.

Sorry Embarassed ...I should have put north and south USA. Its better now though....with my mip mapping increased a little.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Sorry Embarassed ...I should have put north and south USA. Its better now though....with my mip mapping increased a little.

Not a problem. Presidents, Prime Ministers and Kings, all have press secretaries to explain that what they said was not necessarily what they meant. 😂

Your in good company. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...