Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

-Greek Lakes-

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

A few quick shots of a Beech Baron over some Greek Lakes (suggested by RadarMan here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/16990/greece-and-water-scenery/ ). Enjoy and comments welcome Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't load it yet, it looks good in your screenshots. Nice job and nice aircraft.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Bouhouhou.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

He steal the shots i want to post..Bouhouhou.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Excellent shots from great and some of them familiar(not from sky Sad )places for me.

Your shots are amazing and your graphics are great Jon.Very nice job Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I will post mine under this topic when i find the time to do it.I like to make it as a small trip as the PDF shows...Wife is back at home so no time this moment Hit with Chair Wink Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks Wink

Greekman72 wrote:

I will post mine under this topic when i find the time to do it.I like to make it as a small trip as the PDF shows...Wife is back at home so no time this moment Hit with Chair Wink Very Happy

Looking forward to it Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Some of the all time greatest Jon Exclamation Exclamation

What terrain enhancer do you use....or is it a closely guarded secret Wink

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Looks great!!

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Some of the all time greatest Jon Exclamation Exclamation

What terrain enhancer do you use....or is it a closely guarded secret Wink

Yes Ninja

Laughing

I don't have any addon scenery other than the link I posted in my first post in this thread at the top Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Some of the all time greatest Jon Exclamation Exclamation

What terrain enhancer do you use....or is it a closely guarded secret Wink

Yes Ninja

Laughing

I don't have any addon scenery other than the link I posted in my first post in this thread at the top Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If the deafault scenery in FS15 looks that good on my PC i'll be happy Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Some of the all time greatest Jon Exclamation Exclamation

What terrain enhancer do you use....or is it a closely guarded secret Wink

Yes Ninja

Laughing

I don't have any addon scenery other than the link I posted in my first post in this thread at the top Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If the deafault scenery in FS15 looks that good on my PC i'll be happy Exclamation

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Looking awesome!
Smile

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Sweet shots!

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Slick shots Jolegg, your recent pictures have been better than ever Thumbs Up!

It's great to see VOZ getting used in the Northern Hemisphere- I had no idea Greece as that green lol! Seriously though, you have to love the inland lake textures from VOZ, all the lakes look so much more realistic, and you have displayed that very nicely in your shots.

I would be interested to know the location of those lakes and try a flight there myself. Please could you post the nearest airport code for me?

Oh yes, and one more thing- cool new avatar and sig: wink:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I ensure that its more green my friend CheekyLaughing Laughing Laughing

I upload for you a PDF which contained in this add-on's file.Im sure it will helps you. Wink

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ts7akl

Feel free to ask if you have any furthewr questions. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks Wink

And as for the airports, the scenery package has made it very easy for you. Each lake is assigned a position you start from on the lake itself (make sure you have a float plane or you'll sink Whistle ) When selecting an airport, type in GAP1-7 in the airport code box at the top and it'll take you to that lake.

Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As i promise ,I Fly all this nice trip between those 8 lakes that dear Jon has the kindness to shot with a perfect way. Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down
Here are 13 shots from the whole route.
RadarMan thank you for this nice add-on. Thumbs Up!
Just to let you know that the best part is that we have the waypoint and we can set-up our flights starting from the water.The textures around the docks are horrible though... Crying or Very sad
Since you have seen the lakes i prefer to put some shots of the route.

Sorry for the endless scrolling Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Fantastic, GM!!

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know what to say, they are just beautiful. The combination, the sky, water, scenery and aircraft the peacefulness of it all.
You did a fine fine job my friend.

That float-plane is a long way from home but it fits in perfectly.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for all the info GM and JL!

Wicked shots too GM- I particually like the 3rd to last one- your mesh is stunning Shocked

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

wow.. excellent shots Cheeky and Greekman!!

they look amazing Cool Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Clap Beautiful shots GM - I like the mountain range shots Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Brilliant GM72 Exclamation Exclamation Wink

I really enjoy the odd looking crafts you fly Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot all of you my friends. Very Happy Thumbs Up!

PW...Your new avatar is GREAT Clapping Clapping Clapping

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing

Thanks GM Wink

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions