SearchSearch 

Advice. please.

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Hello chaps.

Now I need to format my hard drive again!, But what I don’t want to do is to download or that I have again. Its dam hard work!!!

Anyway is there a way in witch I can just save all my fs9 files?

I did save them all too desktop. But it just got too much. No space you see,
My pc dose not has a cd burner as well so if im right I cant put all on disc. Thanks. sinmon123

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Your options are quite limited as you have no CD or DVD writer. The only way I can see you doing the back up is if you, upload your back-up files to either YouSendIt or Sendspace. Then download load them after you have reformatted the Hard Drive.

Those are the only two (2) options I can think off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Can you not save them onto a USB memory stick?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Since you are not able to spend some money for bye a second H/D or a USB stick as Jon suggests your Options are limited.
Liono's idea is an excellent one but it depends on the size of your add-ons.If you have 10GB for example it would take you days to upload them.

I think that the better solution is trying to earn some money and get a DVD burner.It is needed anyway. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Another possible soulution is if you have USB is to buy a USB hard drive and copy them to that drive.

I wish you luck.

Wall Bashing

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

Do you have a zip drive? The USB drive is a better idea though, if you have one. They hold more.

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

thanks for all your help chaps!.
i,ll see what i can do.
again thanks!. 🙄