i need the default water textures

Hawk_345 Guest

i did not backup the original files and now big clear rectabgles come up when waves hit the shore, im guessing that to fix this i need the original textures, could some1 give me a way/link to get the originals back. I think i pit too many diferent scenery upgrades to the water texture they cause this.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

According to this link the textures are on disk #2, pick the file (folder) off.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11845/here-is-complete-list-of-what-is-on-each-fs9-disk/

Radar

Hawk_345 Guest

yes, the textures are on disk 2 and i am able to take them and put them back into the game, butall i want are the water textures and im not sure what each of those are so i cant just overight all texxtures because i have other textures in there that work great, some files that i downlaod come with the default textures with them, maybe i could download some water teture file with the default 1s with it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...