SearchSearch 

please pray....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello everyone will all of you please pray for my sister she has just married 2 men and divorced them both within 1 1/2 years.

tonight she divorces the third.

she has just filed bank rupcy, divorced 2 men, had a mental break down from being in New York, her Grandfather is in the Hospital, and mother is struggling with there financial state so please pray for her she is having a hard time.

16 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

In time, a greater power will heal all of life's setbacks. Just be patient. You have my prayers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

You have mine too. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You have mine also. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

You have my prayers also.

Now some might think this is dum. But you have to trust me. I don’t know if any of your family is into going church or not. But I believe in god, always have done always will. Now the power of praying might work. If you pray,he will hear you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

me and my parents go to church but my sister doent

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You and her have my sympathy.

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Sorry to hear about your sister...

Click on the link below:

Religious link removed Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Oh, come on ... ! 😕 🙂

Is it also forbidden to PM the link?

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Bartholomew wrote:

Is it also forbidden to PM the link?

🙄

Religious discussion / websites are not allowed on the forums - via PM, religion / politics etc is fine 😉

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

MMM...I will but you have to know that the third time is the last, this is how all of us, humans get to understand by experience...
If not i do no tknow 😞
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bartholomew wrote:

Oh, come on ... ! 😕 🙂

Is it also forbidden to PM the link?

🙄

PM all you wish, that's why PM means Private Message.
That way your not subjecting others to your views on a Flight Simulator web-site.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Ok, RadarMan, I get it... 🙂

You know, I wouldn't like to go off topic much but I'm just wondering how many hours a day you spend reading other people's topics? I mean, don't you get bored? You read topics that probably don't even interest you just so you could move or delete, and sometimes you even answer some of them! Could it be that you're so in love with being a moderator? Because if you're not I admire you! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bartholomew wrote:

Ok, RadarMan, I get it... 🙂

You know, I wouldn't like to go off topic much but I'm just wondering how many hours a day you spend reading other people's topics? I mean, don't you get bored? You read topics that probably don't even interest you just so you could move or delete, and sometimes you even answer some of them! Could it be that you're so in love with being a moderator? Because if you're not I admire you! 😉

"In love with being a moderator" hardly.
I can't paint aircraft, build them, make scenery or do anything creative for this flight community. Moderating is something I'm capable of so that's my contribution to it, my way of "paying it back".

"Bored with reading every post", yes if they are the ones where someone is obviously posting nonsense Like "awesome, sweet, wow, that's nice or just a "smilie (emoticon) (all usually spelled incorrectly) 20-35 times a day just so they can have a high post total and rank.

That's my rant for today. Doh!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Bartholomew wrote:

Ok, RadarMan, I get it... 🙂

You know, I wouldn't like to go off topic much but I'm just wondering how many hours a day you spend reading other people's topics? I mean, don't you get bored? You read topics that probably don't even interest you just so you could move or delete, and sometimes you even answer some of them! Could it be that you're so in love with being a moderator? Because if you're not I admire you! 😉

"In love with being a moderator" hardly.
I can't paint aircraft, build them, make scenery or do anything creative for this flight community. Moderating is something I'm capable of so that's my contribution to it, my way of "paying it back".

"Bored with reading every post", yes if they are the ones where someone is obviously posting nonsense Like "awesome, sweet, wow, that's nice or just a "smilie (emoticon) (all usually spelled incorrectly) 20-35 times a day just so they can have a high post total and rank.

That's my rant for today. Doh!

Radar

😀

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

if they are the ones where someone is obviously posting nonsense Like "awesome, sweet, wow, that's nice or just a "smilie (emoticon) (all usually spelled incorrectly) 20-35 times a day just so they can have a high post total and rank.

WE are all guilty of that and no one deny it no one is perfect

out of no disrespect 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Bartholomew wrote:

Ok, RadarMan, I get it... 🙂

You know, I wouldn't like to go off topic much but I'm just wondering how many hours a day you spend reading other people's topics? I mean, don't you get bored? You read topics that probably don't even interest you just so you could move or delete, and sometimes you even answer some of them! Could it be that you're so in love with being a moderator? Because if you're not I admire you! 😉

"In love with being a moderator" hardly.
I can't paint aircraft, build them, make scenery or do anything creative for this flight community. Moderating is something I'm capable of so that's my contribution to it, my way of "paying it back".

"Bored with reading every post", yes if they are the ones where someone is obviously posting nonsense Like "awesome, sweet, wow, that's nice or just a "smilie (emoticon) (all usually spelled incorrectly) 20-35 times a day just so they can have a high post total and rank.

That's my rant for today. Doh!

Radar

Gash! I wish I was that dedicated to studying biology! 😂 😂

Sorry once more, JarJar, for drifting off topic.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions