Cruising

Desending into Chicago

Enjoy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Perfection doesn't quite sum it up Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Man, your shots seem to get better and better. That grass continues to make the shots incredible.

My only suggestion, and I hope you don't take this too critically...the "Holding Short" picture is a Runway Incursion. It seems like it would make sense to stop the front tire before the hold-short line, but in reality, the entire airplane has to be behind the line.

I've seen Runway Incursion paperwork for less than the above picture, so in the future, remember to stop the plane before the tip of the nose crosses the yellow lines.

Again, great pictures.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great pics Liono Wink

Is it rude for me to say the part I like most about these shots is the grass Rolling Eyes

Very nicely done Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Just beautiful, absolutely artistic. Thumbs Up!

I'm not a big edit fan, but yours are good!

Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

NoWorries wrote:

Man, your shots seem to get better and better. That grass continues to make the shots incredible.

My only suggestion, and I hope you don't take this too critically...the "Holding Short" picture is a Runway Incursion. It seems like it would make sense to stop the front tire before the hold-short line, but in reality, the entire airplane has to be behind the line.

I've seen Runway Incursion paperwork for less than the above picture, so in the future, remember to stop the plane before the tip of the nose crosses the yellow lines.

Again, great pictures.

Cheer's NoWorris, and thanks for that. You learn something new everyday on here.

Cheers for the comments Crosscheck, NoWorris, 99jolegg, PW & Faucett. Right I'm to get GE Pro and watch for some more later on tonight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Could be better... Exclamation

Just Kidding Wink Laughing ...You shots are getting better and better day by day dear Liono.Bow Down
Thank you for the great job you are doing and sharing with us. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Bravo Thumbs Up!