Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

rAIRsimulations (new link)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

OK the previous link didn't work for those of you residing in the US....so here is a link that should work for everyone ➡

rAIRsimulations

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Hi,

OK the previous link didn't work for those of you residing in the US....so here is a link that should work for everyone ➡

rAIRsimulations

Thanks

That works, thanks and nice site, good luck with it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks RM....have you downloaded the auto-hangers, they're doing very well on avsim. Over 60 downloads for each and its only the first day 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yup
Pretty hard working on variables and animating.
Over 60 d/d within the first few hours.
You might want to try them...all of you 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Spotted a spelling mistake on the main page

We hope you enjoy your expierience

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Spotted a spelling mistake on the main page

We hope you enjoy your expierience

Thanks 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Thanks RM....have you downloaded the auto-hangers, they're doing very well on avsim. Over 60 downloads for each and its only the first day 😉

Didn't install yet, I will this evening.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i will but not now

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

nice choice with the an-2 guys, love the soviet stols 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey hinch you should put the link in with your Signature. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

link? if you click my sig it goes to my site Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ooooohhhhhhhh 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

ehehehheheheh..... 🙄

well well it does doesnt it...

ok im done here

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

😛

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Great looking site, guys!

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

heh, stupid me

just noticed 2 other spelling errors..

critisisms and apraisels from the main page are both incorrect.

You have also spelled specialised with a z in the Antonov page... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

We have now abandoned that site anyways 😉

We now have a new site... ➡

www.rareflightsimulations.co.uk

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice site - any way to get rid of the advertising banner at the top of the home page though?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

that ad banner is just slap bang in the middle for me! aah!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

that ad banner is just slap bang in the middle for me! aah!

Yes I didn't think that happened with .co.uk sites Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

pretty much slap in the middle for me too!

I preferred the old site

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I know that advert is Censored me right off. Surely they cant put that there when you pay for the hosting Mad

I've sent a couple of e-mails to them so i'll see what they say about it Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

I know that advert is Censored me right off. Surely they cant put that there when you pay for the hosting Mad

I've sent a couple of e-mails to them so i'll see what they say about it Mad

Don't worry about it too much - its the content that counts.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Jon 👍 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Thanks,but it's still pretty annoying.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions