Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Chicago - Detroit Return Flight

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Brought FlyTampa's Chicago add-on and what a wonderful purchase. Well worth the money.

Some plane spotter on the roof.
Yes the cars do move.

Taxing to rwy 4R

Another plane spotter. This one was on the hood of his car in the car park

Taxi into position & Hold

We have lift off

Turning onto the first way point

Coming out of Chicago

Clear blue sky's. Nice day for flying

Cruising and turning onto the next waypoint

Desending in to Detroit

No landing pic's again. I know I should do better.

I think these most be the worst screenshots I I have seen on here. I must talk to a person called Greekman72. Anyone heard of him? I hear he is a screenshot master. I wonder if he can give me some tips.

Anyway enjoy the weekend and have fun.

Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent excellent!
If you like Chicago you should try their Seattle, it has life! The roads are covered with moving cars, busses and trucks, just the way I hope FSX will be.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Very nice Liono. Got a question for you though: Where's the smoke from that classic bird?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Very very nice as usual Liono 😉

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Brilliant shots Liono as always 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

Very nice Liono. Got a question for you though: Where's the smoke from that classic bird?

It has just stop smoking 😉 😂 😂 😂

Very very nice shots Liono ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Nice scenery Liono!

It always feels good to know that paying for your addon puts it in a class of its own above the freeware 😉

Just a little question for you- why do you choose to base all your flying in Northern America? I thougt you lived in England- and for me I like to base my flying around my local area and country (Maybe I'm just weird though 😕 )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Awesome man!!
Graet shots, one of the best ever ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Nice scenery Liono!

It always feels good to know that paying for your addon puts it in a class of its own above the freeware 😉

Just a little question for you- why do you choose to base all your flying in Northern America? I thougt you lived in England- and for me I like to base my flying around my local area and country (Maybe I'm just weird though 😕 )

Good point CT. I don't really do that much flying in the UK for the simply reason I don't have any good scenery for the UK. I only have Gary Summons UK2000 London airports.

I manily fly heavy planes as you can tell. So the VFR scenery for the UK doesn't really suit my needs. Also the VA I fly for is set in North America and as there is more Payware scenery for the US most of my flights are based there.

Thanks for the comments guys very much appericated.

PanAmerican wrote:

Very nice Liono. Got a question for you though: Where's the smoke from that classic bird?

I took a couple of screeny's with the smoke and didnt really like how they came out.

RadarMan wrote:

Excellent excellent!
If you like Chicago you should try their Seattle, it has life! The roads are covered with moving cars, busses and trucks, just the way I hope FSX will be.

:Radar:

There's moving cars in the scenery as well. I really like this and I believe over the last 6-12months the amount of payware that I have brought, my FS is up there with the best.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions