Questions on flyaway store products


Hello every1, im gonna buy some stuff lol just some questions maybe stupid ones lol

1) The CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB, is there something what comes with it to keep it on the table becuase when taking off and you pulling back its gonna move around if you know what i mean lol

2) CH Products Throttle Quadrant USB--- So does this control the engines, flaps, gear, Lights and the revesre thrust??

3) Pedals- I havent got a clue what this does lol what do you do with these when your in the air lol i thought there just brakes lol and does this turn the aircrafy aswell

Thanks in advance 😀 😀

Sorry if they sound stupid lol

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

for the yoke it might have some suction cups the throttle quadrant controls the Engines, Mixture and for props the prop rotation.

the pedals are for turning on the ground on taxiways and runways


Thanks 😀 , so u will have to do the revesre thrust and lights with the mouse then etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

you could probably assign any assingment to the throttle quadrant but i dont know i dont have it ive got the Siatek X52 with 33 assignable buttons and switches and so on but like i said i dont know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The CH Yoke and Throttle Quadrant both have clamps that secure it to a computer desk. It is possible to program the Throttle Quadrant so that you can control reverse thrust with the thrust levers. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...