Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

AirTran Virtual

Pro Member Trainee
greenday5719 Trainee

Air Tran Virtual is now up and running. We are looking for pilots of all experiece levels. Come check us out at www.airtranvirtual.com sign up today.

Chris Hackett
Chicago Hub manager

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

Chris, it would be better if your website gave some indication of what your VA does, and how you do it. Most prospective employees want to get an idea of how you do business before signing up. Just my humble opinion. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
greenday5719 Trainee

We have been updating and adding new things to the site about everyday. So please stop on by and look around. Again we need Chicago based pilots and I need 1-2 pilots to help me out as assitant hub managers so join up (select Chicago) and then email me. Hope to see you there.

Chris Hackett
Chicago Hub Manager
AirTran Virtual

Pro Member Trainee
greenday5719 Trainee

Air Tran Virtual has been shut down due to legal problems but we are opening a new VA named Jet Link Airways. This is run by all the same people and the same system just a new cover. The URL is www.jetlinkairways.com but the site is not up yet. I will post when the site is up and running. Should only be a few days from now.

Does anybody know of a virtual Royal Jordanian, or a virtual air tran, becsause the one above does not work!