odds of this..

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i left my plane tracking the gps just for 2mins while i popped to the toilet - handy onboard facilities in these airbus a318's Wink

anyway, i came back just in time to watch an ai austrian md-80 plough into me.

grrrrrrrrrr.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Arggg....there cant be much chance of that happening. You probably had more chance of winning the lottery 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😳 Very unlucky....

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Not a nice surprise 😕

Didn't happen to get a screenshot did you? 😛

PS. Check your PM's 😉

Rich T Guest

Hinch

I was following ATC's instructions coming into Heathrow once, and suddenly had a BA Boeing 737 flash right accross in front of the cockpit. Literally missed it by feet.

Absoloutely no warnings whatsoever!!! Should have reported it and got the controller sacked! LOL

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

i was once taking off from grand barajas in spain the atc told me i was cleared for take off half way down the runway i see an md-88 taxing in my direction of course i couldnt stop i guess some times the atc just gets messed up Wall Bashing Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Hitch RIP 🙂

Guest Ed Guest

Hinch,

It's nothing personal, but if your luck is that bad I don't want to fly ANYWHERE with you. 😉

I have had collisions on the ground due to ATC errors, but never in the air. I HAVE had mid-air collisions due to my own orneryness, of course. Twisted Evil

Ed

PS Is "orneryness" a word? You know, the state of being ornery. . .

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

lol Wall Bashing

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

hinch wrote:

i left my plane tracking the gps just for 2mins while i popped to the toilet - handy onboard facilities in these airbus a318's Wink

anyway, i came back just in time to watch an ai austrian md-80 plough into me.

grrrrrrrrrr.

Just don't take a flight from The Shetland Isles(Sumbrough) to Prestwick.I have 3 times and every time i got "buzzed" by some kind of AI flight without any warning! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Maybe you should download this hinch... ➡

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=airadr30.zip&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

😂 😉

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

thx i just did 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ha aweomse gauge!

not much good when i'm on the toilet though 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...