Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

So...what do you really think of me as a member??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

Just curious.... Wink

BTW - be ABSOLUTELY honest!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

A strange question. You are a pleasent member with a lot to give, but sometimes a little impatient.

Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sorry about the strange Q Laughing

I was just wondering Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dear Mike..we dont have the Ultimate Member Guide here Very Happy .
Since you are decent and repsect the rules you are going to be a friend and a good member for all of us.
I agree with Jon that you are a little impatient but i can give you rights cause of your age,you can change it though Wink Try to keep low your enthusiasm and everything gonna be allright Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Dear Mike..we dont have the Ultimate Member Guide here Very Happy .
Since you are decent and repsect the rules you are going to be a friend and a good member for all of us.
I agree with Jon that you are a little impatient but i can give you rights cause of your age,you can change it though Wink Try to keep low your enthusiasm and everything gonna be allright Wink

nothing to add. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

how odd, you feeling down today or something?

I can't see why you would post a "everybody please, tell me how wonderful you think I am" post... seems a little conceited

I don't really have any comment in answer to your question - I haven't seen you post for ages I don't think (remember I don't get time to read the other boards now).

From what I remember, a little impatient is an understatement - when you first joined I seem to recall your question would be asked in every board available... but you out grew that and changed your habit which is commendable in itself.

You are only young of course...

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm fine Rolling Eyes

I was just merely curious..and a little bored at the time Smile

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Shocked I just thought of something!

We should all have owr own coment thing where people could post in to tell their feelings about the specific member!

Like there would be a link next to your avatar or somthing like that, that would say "Leave comment for <the members name here>"!

That would be wicked awsome! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

oreo005 wrote:

Shocked I just thought of something!

We should all have owr own coment thing where people could post in to tell their feelings about the specific member!

Like there would be a link next to your avatar or somthing like that, that would say "Leave comment for <the members name here>"!

That would be wicked awsome! Very Happy

I can see things going bad there . . nice try though, unfortunately, some people would take advantage of that opportunity, and it could become nasty...

As far as what I think of you SteveT, well, your a good friend, and very pleasant to have on the forums Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

be ABSOLUTELY honest!!

Now why is everybody ignoring that? Question

Laughing Laughing Very Happy Wink Very Happy Laughing Laughing