737 FMC

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a FMC download for the default 737?

Im guessing at the V speeds at the minute, most of the time I get them right but every now and again I get a problem with floating.

Thanks 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

The FMC is quite complex in the way it integrates with the aircraft.

For this reason i don't think there is an FMC for use with the default aircraft.

The best i have used is the PMDG 737 which incorporates a fairly accurate FMC.

If that's what you are looking for then i highly recommend spending a few quid and buying the PMDG product. It is far superior to the stock 737. Once you've used it you'll never go back to the stock 737.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

kianok wrote:

The FMC is quite complex in the way it integrates with the aircraft.

For this reason i don't think there is an FMC for use with the default aircraft.

The best i have used is the PMDG 737 which incorporates a fairly accurate FMC.

If that's what you are looking for then i highly recommend spending a few quid and buying the PMDG product. It is far superior to the stock 737. Once you've used it you'll never go back to the stock 737.

Thanks for that..

I have bought a couple of payware planes, and as fantastic as they are, dont work to well on my laptop, I get a really bad framerate. So I only tend to use them once in a while and I stick to the default a/c most of the time.
I will be getting a new computer in the not too distant future.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...