Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Today

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Happy Independence Day to all our American members here! 😎 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

🍻 Happy 4th of July!

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

👏 👍 Group Wave 👍 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Wishes from a foreigner to all US people. 🍻 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Wishes from a foreigner to all US people. 🍻 😀 😉

Same here 👍

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Long may she wave! And a Happy Canada Day, It was the 1st.

.......

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

The shuttle is up safely, as well! Hopefully it will be a safe landing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Wishes from a foreigner to all US people. 🍻 😀 😉

Same here 👍

🍻

From me too 😉

🙂

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

YAY!!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

The shuttle is up safely, as well! Hopefully it will be a safe landing.

they decided to launch sweet.... hope she doesn`t turn out like the last one.

MAY YOU ALL RETURN SAFELY 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

JarJarBinks wrote:

Faucett wrote:

The shuttle is up safely, as well! Hopefully it will be a safe landing.

they decided to launch sweet.... hope she doesn`t turn out like the last one.

MAY YOU ALL RETURN SAFELY 😀

the shuttle came back perfectly fine last time

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I'm a little late, but happy 4th of July 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions